Poly!Ghostface Oneshot

You stood in front of the boys fuming. If steam could have been coming out of your ears, trust me it would have. 

They were naive and didn't always make the best decisions but you tried to help that. You encouraged them to work together to get jobs done. 

Despite them doing what they do very well they got into a fight on a job and caused possible damage to all three of your reputations. 

They got in a fight and Billy said your name. About how you were going to be mad. But he said it in front of the victim, who got away. 

They starred at you, not knowing what to do or what you were going to say. You began pacing in a line in front of them, talking to yourself but directing your anger to them. 

"So great, this is great. They know who I am now?? This is why I said no fighting! You two don't know when to stop and end up making mistakes." 

Neither one of them said a word. There was nothing but your hysterical muttering filling the silent void in the room. 

"Maybe they know more than one y/n." stu said trying to be helpful. You nodded and looked at him. "Unless they recognized Billy's voice." 

You said shooting Billy a glare. He seemed to sink into himself. You turned away from them and placed your hands on the table, staring at the dark stained wood. 

"Go fix this. And don't come back till you do." you said angrily. This is why they leave you in control of commands. You make sure things get done. 

You felt a kiss goodbye on either side of your face and without a word of argument they were gone. You huffed and locked the door behind them. 

Worry rushed through you when they were gone but they had to fix this. This was something that could bring all three of you down. You rubbed your temples and went straight to bed. They better fix it before you wake up.