They get hurt trying to murder you and you help them

Jason: He was chasing you through the camp when he tripped over a log and dislocated his ankle. You made him throw his machete to the side and you help him reset it. In return he let you go. 

Michael: You were running down the stairs and he tumbled down after you. He handed on his knife and you helped him get it out and stitch himself up. 

Ghostface (Billy and Stu): Billy came around the corner and accidently stabbed Stu, thinking it was you. You rushed to Stu and helped him and Billy convinced him not to kill you. 

Brahms: When he smashed through the drywall, he cut his arm on a nail that was sticking out. You helped him get it out and disinfect it, after that he wanted to keep you around. 

Leatherface: He accidently stepped on a beartrap while he was chasing you. You hated the idea of going back to help him but you helped him get his leg out of it and in return he let you go. 

Pennywise: He got stuck in one of the sewage pipes and you helped him get out, he was too embarrassed to chase you after that. 

Pinhead: He.. likes pain? So no. 

Beetlejuice: He got sucked into a portal and you had to summon him back even though he was trying to get you. You ended up being pretty good friends. 

Carrie: When he spazzed out a chair flew from behind her and hit her. You helped her make sure she was okay.