Brahms Oneshot

You drove down the windy road through the thickening fog and rain. It was the worst possible time to be driving through the small town when you ended up on the outskirts. 

You saw something dark growing in front of your car but before you could slam on your breaks you hit the tree head on. You lurched forward but you were caught by your seatbelt, leaving a large burn mark on your chest. 

You opened your door and stepped a shaky leg out to see the front for your car curved into the tree. The rain was coming down hard and you looked around you, obviously not going to be able to find any help from here. 

You grabbed your phone and before you could dial any kind of help the water on your hands mixed with the shakiness of the incident caused you to drop your phone, sending it into the puddle of water below you. 

Though you scooped it from the murky water quickly, it was done for. You huffed and grabbed your purse, trudging along the side of the road, leaving your car behind you. You had to go find help of sorts. 

As you walked the rain soaked into your clothes and you were shivering. You saw a turn in from the road and rushed to it. It was the iron fencing to a large mansion. You went to buzz the entry but the gate was cracked open a bit. 

You slipped inside and closed it behind you. You walked to the mansion door and knocked, there was no answer but there was a light from the inside. Considering the consequences of trespassing, you figured it was better to ask for forgiveness than permission and pushed the door open. 

You looked around, not hearing anyone or seeing anyone. Not seeing any sign of someone living here besides the lit fireplace. "Hello?" you called out. No one answered. "I got into an accident on the road and I had to find help.." you called out. There was still nothing but silence. 

You took your soaked jacket off and placed it in the sink. "Hello?" you called again, responded to by a sound in the walls. Before you could run or scream a man emerged from the wall's crawlspace. 

"Hello.." you said timidly. He was taller than you but very thin. He was dusty from being within the walls and he approached you. He offered you his hand, "Brahms.." You smiled nervously and shook his hand, "Y/n." 

He guided you to a room and pulled out baggy jogging pants and a sweater and handed them to you. He pointed to a restroom and you saw a shower. He watched you walk to the doorway before returning to the spot he had made for himself beside the fire. 

As you showered the growing suspiscion of the strange man alarmed you but surely if he was going to hurt you he wouldn't be allowing you to shower and change first, right? You got out of the shower and dried off and changed. 

When you left the bathroom the smell of food hit you and you saw Brahm's by the fire. He had two plates and two cups of tea. You settled down in front of him. "Are you going to kill me?" you blurted out nervously. 

He met your eyes and chuckled lightly under his breath while shaking his head. He offered you food and a drink and you blushed a little bit at the kind stranger.