Leatherface Oneshot

You spun around in your sundress, sunlight glinting off of you as you tried to enjoy the Texas weather. It was windy and warm but not enough to make it unbearable. 

There was a forcast for rain and you watched as the clouds rolled in. A small baby sitting in your arms, laughing as you twirled her around. 

She was small and chubby, resembling both you and her father. You looked up, hearing the shed door close. 

Your husband looked over to you, craddleing his daughter in your arms. He smiled, walking over to where you stood. 

The smell of rain was moving in as the wind picked up, blower your hair back over your shoulders. He put a hand on your waist, kissing your daughter's forehead before you. 

"We missed you." you smiled. He tilted his head caringly. "Come on, lunch is on the table." you smiled walking towards the door. 

He had an arm around your waist. When you got inside you laid the baby in her playpin and sat at the table with Thomas, waiting for him to see it. 

You had laid your positive pregnancy test next to his plate, smiling at him excitedly. He looked up to you with watery eyes. 

You giggled jumping from your seat. "We're having another baby." you gushed happily, jumping into his arms as he swayed with you back and forth, letting happy tears fall onto your hair. 

His family. His perfect little family.