Malachai Boardman Oneshot

This was a request from the 1984 Children of the Corn, this is also the first time I have written for him on this page so please be kind. This is really short but it's all I could think of. 

The wind was blowly slowly and moved your hair over your shoulder as you rang out clothes. It was laundry day and you pinned clothes to the line, trying to finish your job. 

About four years ago you were stranded and came across this tiny town. Isaac took mercy on you and made you part of their community. 

You felt arms wrap around you and gasped a bit, being taken out of your distraction. You smiled over your shoulder and nudged your boyfriend away. 

Isaac had seen Malachai take a liking to you and made sure he was assigned to watch over you. He never took things too far but made it known that he liked you. 

You spun you around, pulling the clothes out of your hands and tossing them into the basket on the ground. 

He kissed you and grabbed at your hips. You smacked his hands away laughing as a blush crept onto your cheaks. "Malachai what if someone saw us?" you gasped looking around. 

He smiled down at you, "It is no one's business," he said. You blushed harder. He was always devilish around you and you never saw it coming. 

He kissed your neck and smiled as you became a little panicky and a small moan escaped your lips. 

He pulled back and looked at you. "What was that?" he laughed a little bit. You blushed and looked down, stamering over your words. 

Leaning in, he let his mouth get close to your ear. "It sounded like sin." he said grabbing your hips and biting your neck, loosing more of the sounds from your mouth.