What you said that made them love you

Jason: You sat on the banks of the lake looking up at the stars. You had gotten cold and he had his arms wrapped around you. "Do you think your mama would have liked me?" you asked looking over to him. His eyes became glossy as he nodded. You smiled and kissed the plastic of his mask. "Good, I think I would have liked her too." 

Michael: He thrashed another object in your direction. He had come home again to you being there after you told him you weren't leaving. You grabbed his wrists. "I'm not scared of you." you yelled. He relaxed his body and snatched his wrists away from you. You didn't know it then but that had him hooked. 

Ghostface (Billy and Stu): Tears ran down your face as they stood in front of you. "But I love you both." you said, thinking they wanted you to choose. Billy walked up to you first. "Good. We are a package deal." 

Brahms: He cried as you stood shocked looking at him. He had accidently come out of the walls and you saw him. Shocked you froze as his name trembled from your lips. "Don't leave me." he gasped between tears. "I'm not going anywhere." you said walking over to him and pulling him close to you. 

Leatherface: He sat on the edge of the bed with a cloth mask wrapped around his face. Shaking his head he refused to remove it. "Well Luda Mae wants us to be together and I think I am at least entitled to know what you look like." he looked at you with pleading eyes. You ripped the mask off and he starred shocked, before covering his face with his hands. "There's nothing wrong with you. You're beautiful." you said with tears brimming your eyes. "Why would you deprive me of you?" you smiled, kissing him. 

Beetlejuice: Beetlejuice had asked you to marry him. You said no and he was gone. Just like that he never came back. One day you remembered what called him and said his name three times. He showed up and looked at you, immediately looking hurt. "What?" he asked sadly. "I will marry you if it means you never leave again." you smiled kissing him. He nodded and kissed you back. "Not until we are ready but I'm not going anywhere." 

Bo Sinclair: Drunk, again. He sat at the kitchen table staring into nothing as you yelled at him. "Are you done yet?" he slurred. "I don't care how hard you push me away, I'm always gonna come back for you." you said storming out of the house. You sat on the front porch steps and minutes later he was out to join you. "I'm sorry." 

Vincent Sinclair: Stop being so quiet with me, I think you're amazing. 

Lester Sinclair: I don't care what you do, I'll always be waiting for you when you come home.