Poly!Ghostface Oneshot

I think someone requested a heated ghostface oneshot. Here ya go. 

"Stu I don't think this is a good idea.." you said as your friend dragged you into another party at his house. 

You were use to going to parties with Stu but didn't like the crowd. He pulled you through the mass of people and sat you on a couch in a side room that only had a few people in it. 

Someone placed a glass in your hand and you sipped. Fruit punch, not even spiked, nice. You smiled as a few people made eye contact and stared into your drink. 

You followed the noise to the kitchen where Stu was making people laugh. You made a beeline for the door but Stu caught your arm. 

"Hey hey doll where are you going?" he asked, charm filling his voice and making your stomach sink. 

"I think I'm gonna call it a night." you said awkwardly. He heard the door click open and smiled wider. "The party's just getting started." A farmiliar voice came from the doorway. 

You glaced over to see Billy, his dark eyes watching you. "See y/n, Billy's here. You wouldn't want to disappoint him would you?" Stu whispered the last part in your ear and you elbowed him in the ribs. 

Billy walked over to you and pushed a strand of hair from his face. He leaned on the counter top next to Stu and his eyes scanned you. 

"Hey there baby." Billy winked. You rolled your eyes playfully. These boys were your friends but they acted like they would rather be something else and usually you ignored it but something was up. 

Someone bumped into you and the drink from your cup covered your tshit. Through the sticky mess, your shirt began to cling to your chest and you got several stares. 

Billy gave you his jacket so no one would stare and he watched as your anxiety rose due to onlookers. "Let's get you a different shirt." Stu said walking through the crowd as you followed him. 

Upstairs Stu opened a drawer with his shirts and handed you one. You ripped off Billy's jacket and handed it to him and stripped the old shirt off. You slid the new one down your arms and over your head and turned to the boys. 

"Oh come on!" you laughed as you saw their wide eyes. "I know you've both seen boobs before." you said rolling your eyes and walking towards the door. 

Stu caught you arm again and spun you to face him. Before you could react he kissed you and your hands rolled around the back of his neck. 

You pulled back and he smiled gently at you but then you were pulled around again and Billy caught you this time. His kiss much more fierce. 

You pulled away and took a step back from both of them. They both had a confused look on their face. 

"I'm sorry.." Billy said realizing what he did. Stu always said Billy liked you but he never admitted it and Billy told you Stu liked you but he was your best friend. 

You walked towards the door and stopped in front of it, both boys looking hurt. You twisted the lock until it clicked and a smile covered your face. 

Both boys were grinning wildly when they realized what that meant and you walked back over to them. "Aren't you glad you stayed." Stu said when you got to them. "Shut up." you smirked.