Marrying them

Jason: You stood in the middle of the forest, the lake in the distance and the sound of nature around you. It was just the two of you and being ordained you took the pleasure upon yourself. You read him your vows and he handed you a paper with his written on it. You married the two of you there and he handed you something small and cold. Opening your hand it was a small ring, shaped perfectly to your finger and made our of polished wire. You smiled, tears spiking your eyes. "I love you Jason." 

Michael: He was resistant to the idea of marriage. He was not a big fan on committment or the idea of having someone he was responsible for. That being said it didn't take long for you to catch on. You were watching a movie on the couch and unbenounced to you he was watching from the corner of the room, behind you. A scene of a wedding came on and he rolled his eyes silently. His attentioned peaked at the sound of a sniffle coming from you. He immediately walked over and got down on one knee, muttering something about you being his forever. There were certainly higher dreams but with Michael you could take what you will get. 

Ghostface (Billy and Stu): These two. They coordinated everything. Your favorite flowers? done. Food? done. The ceremony? preplanned and arranged. All you had to do was show up. A pastor from out of town gave you strange looks while he married the tree of you into polygamy. It was perfect in your own little way. 

Brahms: Brahms wanted to get married the minute he met you. After months of asking and questioning you had a friend who was ordained come over and marry the two of you. You stood in the garden, a crown of daisies on your head and one tucked into his best sweater. Before she ever announced you man and wife he was already ducking in for the kiss. To his wife. 

Leatherface: Luda Mae sniffled in the background as Hoyt escorted you out the front door and down the porch steps. The little ceremony was on the front lawn under the Texas sun. Thomas began letting loose tears roll as you got closer, seeing you in a white sun dress. Surprisingly, at some point in his life Monty had become ordained and married the two of you over readings from a bible. You smiled at Thomas as he became your husband. 

Beetlejuice: Very fast, very informal. You mentioned wanting to get married one day and all of the sudden the whole arrangement was made. In a matter of minutes he stood in a striped velvet suit and you in a black wedding dress and you said "i do." to the ghost with the most. 

Carrie: Simple. Court house. Neither of the two of you wanted to mess with a big fuss and in such a small town a gay wedding wasn't something you wanted to fight with. Both of you wore summer dresses and did minimul make up. You kissed her in front of a few strangers and signed the legal documents, but it was the happiest day of your lives. 

Bo Sinclair: Oh bo. After you finally got to know him he popped the question. In front of his brothers in the church in Ambrose you married this man to the recording of a pastor marrying someone. It was less romantic than it could have been but it was just the two of you and it was perfect. 

Vincent Sinclair: Vincent was hesitent. He wanted to make sure you were 100% positive you wanted to marry him. After relentless reassurance he married you in front of his brothers in front of the wax museam. Bo married the two of you. 

Lester Sinclair: You met Lester on your first day in Ambrose and never left his side. He was your best friend and he never let Bo get to you. You knew you wanted to marry him from the moment you met him. You always talked about it but never thought he would pop the question but he did. In front of his brothers you married him just outside of Ambrose at a small church and a congregation of about 10 people.