Sinclair Brothers Oneshot

Prompts: #2: You're feral and #14: I've missed you so much. 

You sat on the couch in the living room watching tv. It had been a rough week. The boys were gone more of the time and left you to your own devices. 

You were balled up with a half empty two liter of soda and a bag of chips that were your favorite, custosy of Lester who brought them home last week. 

The door clicked open and you looked up from your pile of blankets and pillows. Bo entered first walking past you with a semi-smile. 

You fell into a soft spot of Bo's. No one really knew why but he tended to take it easier on you than everyone else. 

Vincent slid onto the empty spot on the couch next to you and you offered some of your blankets to him, he covered his legs and some of his torso and leaned into the pillows surrounding you. 

You looked back to the tv and took a chug from the open two liter in your hand. You set it back down in your lap and burped out loud.

"You're feral." Bo laughed, causing a chorus of similar laughs from the rest of the boys. "Well you leave me alone all week and this is what happens." you said with a smile. 

He sat in the chair next to the couch and Lester disppeared into the kitchen. "I'm sorry we haven't been here." Bo said quietly, looking at the tv. 

You nodded and tried not to make a big deal out of him being sincere. Before you could say anything Bo also disappeared into the depths of the house. 

You rolled your head over to look at Vincent who had abandoned his mask. You let your hand fall onto his scarred skin and he leaned into your touch. 

"I've missed you so much." you said with a smile. "I missed you too." Vincent really only ever talked to you. You loved him more than you would ever be able to express. 

I am adding Bo and Vincent Sinclair to the preferences page