Leatherface Oneshot

You sat on the porch under the Texas sun stitching up a pair of one of the boys jeans. You lose track of what you do for who and end up letting them come find it when you're done. 

You were mid stitch when you heard Thomas's chainsaw rev from somewhere inside the house. You jabbed the needle in your finger when you jumped and cussed under your breath. 

Yelling emitted from the inside of the house and you threw your work on the ground beside you and rushed inside. 

Thomas was standing over Tex who thrashed on the ground. He had a blackened eye but one of Thomas's masks lay shredded on the ground. 

Luda Mae stood between the boys, yelling to try to get them to stop. You jumped on the coffee table and wolf whistled as loud as you could. Thomas's head snapped in your direction. 

"Chainsaw now!" you yelled angrily, thrusting your hand towards him. He immediately killed it and handed it over. "Help your brother up!" you yelled gesturing to Tex on the floor. 

He pulled Tex up by his shirt and you pinched the bridge of your temple. "How many times have I said no fighting in the house?" Luda Mae asked, placing her hands on her hips. 

Thomas grumbled something under his breath. You grabbed his arm and jerked him beside you.

 "You do NOT talk back to your mother after you cause a scene like that." You hissed dragging him outside. 

He was rambling something about how Tex started it and you slammed the door closed behind you. This was how their fights went. 

You dragging Thomas out to lecture him and Luda Mae lecturing Tex inside somewhere. It had become a common occurance. 

"I said no more fighting and here you are fighting.. again!" You lectured. You heard Tex yell something and the front door burst open. 

You turned just as Tex was behind you. You grabbed his neck and took a few steps sideways. You threw him off the porch and he handed on the ground with a thud. 

"When I say enough, it means ENOUGH TEX." You screamed.  Everyone fell silent and you turned back to Thomas and he had a wide grin on his face. "Inside now!" you snapped. He smirked as he pulled you behind him.