Brahms Heelshire Oneshot

There was nothing you loved more than scaring your boyfriend. You thought it was mean when you would do it on accident at first. 

The longer the two of you lived together though, the longer you knew he deserved it. He was always coming out of the most unexpected places and trying to scare you, this was your payback. 

He was sitting in the walls in his room, drawing and writing. You had helped him make inside the walls more rennovated and easier to maneuver. 

Believe it or not he was willing to allow you to venture into the walls as well, it was actually much better of a system with the new changes. 

He liked having you back there and you had your own hiding places, some of which he didn't even know you had. 

You sat quietly in your nook above the kitchen, with a good view of the rest of the house from the vantage point but also from inside the walls due to the crawlspaces. 

You heard Brahms move from his room to below you, trying to see if you were in the kitchen from the vents. 

You smiled and sat your book down, throwing your upper half over the ledge and hanging behind him. 

He turned around and fell back into the wood and drywall, clutching his chest as you pulled yourself down and laughed. 

He immediately stood and looked into your nook, not knowing you even knew how to get up there. "I thought I heard something in the kitchen." he said breaking into a smile. 

You were just as sneaky as he was and while you used it against him he thought it was amazing the two of you could share such an abnormal space. 

"That was great." you said still laughing. He nodded with an eye roll. "You know what's better?" he said. You looked at him for an answer. "Payback."