Brahms Heelshire Valentines Oneshot

The mansion was decked out in red and pink sparkles as you snuck the last pieces of your gift into the living room. 

You knew Brahms wouldn't be big on Valentine's Day but any day you could show him some love you did. 

"Brahms I have something for you." you said loud enough you knew he would hear. The rustling made its way through the wall and to the small doorway in the corner of the living room. 

"Happy Valentine's Day." you said with a smile, stretching out your hands gesturing for him to take the gift. 

He sat on the arm of the couch and opened the bag. He pulled the pink and red sweater from the bag, holding it awkwardly up against his chest. 

He normally wore neutrals but you thought it would look so nice on him, bringing color to his normally monochrome self. 

He stood and held his gift, disappearing into the walls. You hung your head a bit disappointed as he left you alone. 

A few minutes later you heard rustling again and looked up to see him, adorned in his new sweater,  holding a new bag and he sat it on your lap. 

You looked down and opened it to reveal a black knitted sweater with a small pink heart on the chest where your heart was. It had a B in it. 

He knitted you a sweater. That was what he was doing in the weeks he had spent in the walls, ignoring you. 

You smiled widely up at him and ripped your shirt off to put the sweater on. It was big enough to be baggy but fit you perfectly. 

"Thank you Brahms." you said not able to contain your happiness. He hugged you and cuddled up on the couch.