Brahms Heelshire Oneshot

You took over for Greta. Maybe the worst rapid decision you ever made but you couldn't take it back now. You stood in front of the mansion with your suitcase and took a deep breath, walking inside. 

She told you everything. You knew all about the grown Brahms and his routine. You walked through the looming doors and sat your bags down. "Brahms, hello, I am y/n.." you said. There was no sound. 

You cleared your voice. "I am taking over for Greta. She told me all about you. I know everything so you don't have to hide." you said. Maybe he wasn't here. You turned to the refrigerator to put the groceries you brought inside and hear a creek by the living room entrance. 

You turned and looked over your shoulder, jumping. "Brahms!" you yelled scaring yourself and him. He took a few steps back as you turned around. "I'm sorry, you startled me. I am y/n." you said extending your hand. 

He walked in the room slowly, approaching you. He loomed over you, tall but skinny. He didn't wear the mask that Greta said he would which was a relief. His skin was pale and he had thin pink lips. 

"Would you like something to eat?" you asked. He shook his head. You nodded, "Right. Then I will take my things to my room and shower before I prepare dinner. Would you mind showing me to my room?" you asked. 

He helped you grab your bag and led you up the stairs. Down a long hallway several doors were shut but one was open. The bed was made neatly but there were scribbled drawings all over the room. You paused in the hallway. 

"Is this your room?" you asked looking inside and then back to him. He nodded and continued walking. He stopped a few doors down and opened a door. There was a neatly made bed and a clean room. You walked inside and he set your things down on the bed. 

Before you could thank him he disappeared and left you alone. You grabbed some clothes and walked to the bathroom, undressing and showering. The whole time you had the oddest feeling of being watched. 

Greta told you about how brahms liked to hide in the walls. Surely he wouldn't be watching you shower though, right? You finished and got out, putting clothes on and walking back to your room. As you passed his room he popped his head out scaring you again.

"What is that?"  he asked. "What is what Brahms?" you asked. He spun you around and pointed to your lower back. Your face flushed red and your hand covered where his finger was poking your skin. 

"That is a very old tattoo, from years ago." you blushed, remembering the tramp stamp you and your best friend got. He smiled and took a few steps back. This was going to be a very interesting job.