Leatherface Oneshot

You could handle being bullied. You could handle being bitched at. You could handle dealing with rude and difficult people. 

However you only had a  certain tolerance of how much someone could pick on your lover before you turned absolutely feral. 

You walked through the doors of the small bar with Thomas. He had gotten dressed up to go out with you. Finally after months he had recently started going out places with you. 

Bars were perfect. They were lowly lit and people had enough to drink that they typically minded their business. 

Thomas never drank anything, he couldn't afford for something to happen and he be off his game. But he would let you enjoy your time before going back into seclusion. 

Some guy at the bar had been eyeing the two of you since you walked in. A nasty look shot your way with every movement and gesture. 

He finally got off the bar stool and began walking over to where you stood with Thomas, swaying to the music. 

You didn't even hear what he said but before it could register Thomas's fist flew past you and into the man's jaw, knowing him to the ground. 

He immediately swept you from the small bar and out to the truck in the parking lot. You jumped in and were on your way home before you could as what happened. 

When he finally looked over at you there was no explaination needed. "I love you." he said quietly. You smiled, nodding a little. "I love you too."