Poly!Ghostface Oneshot

You stomped into the house and slammed the door. Billy ripped it open behind you. "Don't be mad at me because you couldn't complete a simple task." he yelled. You whipped around, "Me?? You're the one that changed the whole situation to be dramatic." you yelled back. 

Stu came out from the living room. "Guys what's with all the yelling?" he asked. Billy looked at you and rolled his eyes, "She's an idiot." he said bumping past you to go to the bedroom. You blew up. "At least I'm not a selfish mama's boy who can't accept responsability." your voice boomed through the house as everyone fell silent. 

Billy slowly turned to look at you, anger bubbled behind his eyes. "What?" he asked rhetorically. He took a few steps toward you and got in your face. "Don't be such a bitch." he said shoving you. "You're an asshole." you laughed bitterly, rolling your eyes and beginning to walk away. Billy pulled his hand back, sending it flying towards your face. 

Stu caught his hand mid air and squeezed his wrist. "I know you weren't about to hit y/n." he said through clenched teeth. Billy stared at Stu and ripped his arm away. "Fine, team up against me, you can both leave." Billy yelled walked to the bedroom. 

He grabbed a handful of each of your clothes and threw it into the living room. "I don't need either one of you." he yelled before slamming the bedroom door. Tears ran down your face as you picked up a few disgarded belongings and sat in the kitchen. 

You and Stu weren't going anywhere but you also weren't talking to Billy. You hugged Stu in the kitchen and both showered, getting ready for bed. Billy stayed in the bedroom for the rest of the night and you and Stu avoided him. 

After everything had settled, you and Stu relaxed on the couch with some pillows and blankets. You fell asleep in the living room to the sound of Billy blaring music. In the middle of the night you woke up and looked to the doorway of the living room. Billy had tears running down his face and was holding on to the top of the doorway, relaxed and looking at you and Stu. 

You sat up, causing Stu to wake up and look as Billy too. Billy walked over and sat on the coffee table in front of you and Stu. "Guys, I'm sorry. Y/n, I messed up tonight and blamed you and I was wrong. I do need you, both of you." he said as more tears came down. You opened your arms and Billy crawled on the couch with you and Stu. 

You stroked his hair and told him it was okay. "Come back to bed." he said in a sad voice. You nodded and Stu gathered the pillows from the couch, walking everything back to the bedroom. You settled between Stu and Billy and smiled as you felt both of your boys arms wrap around you. Falling asleep as a family again.