Beetlejuice Oneshot

You sat in a white white men's tank top and shorty shorts. You were less than modest but never cared and dared someone to tell you to cover up. You heard someone knock on your door. You neighbor, Lydia, a fellow strange child entered without warning and you smiled at her abrupt entry. You were teaching her well as you had befriended her when her strange family moved in. 

You paused the movie you were watching. She placed her hands on her hips and looked at you as you stared inquizatively at her from the couch. "I think I have a friend for you." she said with a small smile. "What kind of friend? Tall and handsome or smart and rich?" you asked, taking another handful of popcorn from your bowl. 

"Neither." she said seemingly excited. You rolled your eyes, "Who is it?" you asked, leaning your head back. "Well technically I can't say his name, but I call him Beej. His actual first name is Lawrence." she said taking a step forward. "So... is he like a weird uncle or something?" you asked, wondered where she met a strange man she wanted you to meet. 

Lydia pulled at your hand. "Come on I'll show you." she said pulling you to the door. You followed her into her house and up to her attic. "Here." she said stopping in front of a small figureine town. "I can't say his name but here," she said passing you a piece of paper. "Say this three times." she said starring at you with wide eyes. 

"Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice." you said slowly as you watched her get more and more excited. There was what seemed to be a puff of smoke or flash of light and before you stood a man you have never seen before. "Lydia, what's with the random summoning I was.." he trailed off as his eyes fell on you. "Who's your friend?" you asked with a smile, finding his abruptness charming. 

The man straightened his suit jacket and extended a hand. "I'm umm, I'm, Bee, I'm Beetle.." he said trailing off again. He seemed to be hypnotized by your appearance and was staring at you. Lydia snapped her fingers in his face. "Beej, his name is Beej." she said irritated. You smiled and shook his hand, taking a step closer, "Hello Lawrence." you said sneekily. He seemed to shiver and slowly let go of your hand. 

"Beej, this is the girl I've been wanting you to meet, y/n." Lydia said with a smile as the silence filled the space between you. Beetlejuice nodded. "I'm uh, glad I finally got to meet you." he said with a smile. "Me too." you said taking a step back. "I'll give you some alone time." Lydia said walking to the stairs and disappearing to the room below. 

"So, I guess Lydia wanted to set us up." you chuckled. "I'm okay with that. You could say it's been a while." he laughed. You nodded, "yes it has." Beetlejuice rolled his eyes, looking at you. "Oh come on, you have to have dates all the time." he said. You blushed a little and shook your head. "Only a handful in the last century." you said. He widened his eyes, "But.. you're a human." he said with a scrunch of his eyebrows. 

You held up your palm and a glowing symbol illuminated from the middle of it. "Witches blood, that stuff'll keep you going forever." you chuckled, lowering your palm. He seemed shocked, "Yeah we'll I'm a demon." he said sounding competitive. "Well it's not a competition," you siad getting close to his ear. "But there are plenty of things that are." you said slyly, making him shiver again.