Sinclair Brothers- Their reaction to you coming home with a baby

Bo- He walked into the room to you bouncing something in your lap. He looked over your shoulder to see a baby asleep in your arms. "Oh, oh no. No.'" he said. You snapped your head to the side, shushing him. "I just got her to sleep." you hissed. He sat down beside you on the couch. "Where did you find it." He asked. "She was in the back of an abandoned car. I couldn't just leave her Bo." you pleaded. "Fine." he huffed, rolling his eyes and reaching out for the baby. 

Vincent- Vincent starred down at the small bundle in your arms. The little boy was nuzzled against your chest as you kept him wrapped tightly. He whispered almost silent words in an effort not to awaken him. "I don't know..." he said uneasy. He was not use to the idea at all of having something so influencable and fragile around him. You turned and sat the baby in his lap, the baby turned and made itself comfortable against his stomach and Vincent looked to you with wide eyes. "What are we naming him?"

Lester- You made Lester pull over when you saw the carrier on the side of the road. By the creek there was a small baby carrier with an infant in it. You carried the baby back to the truck, rocking her slightly in your arms. She was awake and while a little stunned she seemed healthy and happy. Lester peeked over your shoulder. "So we have a baby?" he asked. You smiled. "We?" He nodded, reaching a finger over to the child. She squeezed his finger and he smiled. "She precious, just like her mama." he said kissing your cheek.