Leatherface Valentines Oneshot

Thomas sat at the table with you. He had prepared breakfast and called you out of your room to make sure you ate. 

He was always so attentive but on days like this he went above and beyond. 

He had made sure the house was empty so you had a day alone together. He made breakfast and mimosas, your favorite and made sure all the chores were done before you even woke up. 

He handed you a bag and you opened it to find a handmade necklace. It was beautiful. 

He helped you put it on and sat back down, continuing his breakfast without a second thought. 

"I have a gift for you too." you said with  a small smile. He tilted his head to the side and you pulled a long thin jewelry box from your robe pocked and handed it to him. 

He examined the box for a second, he didn't wear jewelry. Finally he opened it and a small blue and white thermometer shaped object laid inside. 

There were two pink lines on it and he read the key to discover that the test identified the user as pregnant. 

He lifted his eyes to you as you sat across the table in tears but smiling at him. He flung the test aside and stood quicky, grabbing you in a hug. 

He began crying uncontrollably. You were having a baby, his baby. "Are you happy?" you sniffled into his chest. He pulled back from you so you could see his drenched face. 

He nodded rapidly. "Yes." he said, wiping his tears and putting a hand on your still small belly.