Michael Myers Oneshot

In this oneshot Michael talks. He has a basic voice just very low and gravelly. Please don't comment and feel the need to tell me in general headcannons he doesn't talk. I know that. Just read and enjoy or hop tf off my page :) (Prompts: 16. Why do you feel the need to take his side? 17. I'm jealous can't you tell)

You sat in the basement of your house with Billy. He was one of your closest friends despite his constant fued with your boyfriend. 

For whatever reason Michael and Billy never got along, whether it was the age gap or their dominating personalities, they just couldn't seem to share time, space or you. 

When Billy came over, Michael left for the day. He made it a routine to give you time with your friends, even if he'd really like to drive a knife through that particular friend. 

You went up to the kitchen and began heating up some food for your weekly video game meet and heard the front door open. 

It was Michael. He walked over to you, placing a hand on your side and looking down at you with a slight smile. 

You heard a small scoff/groan from behind you and looked over your shoulder to Billy rolling his eyes. 

You smiled at him and turned around. "Michael, Billy finally beat me in PUBG." you smiled as your boyfriend showed no interest in what Billy did or can do. 

He simply nodded, glaring daggers over to Billy. "Maybe I could teach you sometime, since y/n is so into it." Billy said sending a wink your way. 

You cleared your throat trying to clear the tension but it was too late. Michael had grabbed Billy by the back of the neck and threw him out the front door. 

You crossed your arms and watched him from the counter. He locked the bolt and turned to look at you, shrinking under your maternal gaze. 

"That was unnecessary." you huffed. "Why do you feel the need to take his side?" he asked angrily. You rolled your eyes and placed your hands on the counter to each side of you. 

"Because, all he did was make a joke. It wouldn't kill you to try something I like every once in a while. I can't stand you being hateful." you said pacing from the counter to the doorway, trying to budge past him. 

He caught your arm and pushed you against the corner of the wall. "I'm jealous can't you tell." He said with a smile. 

You stood on your toes to kiss the tip of his nose. "Oh, I know." you said with a smile, "You're still hateful though. "