Thomas Hewitt Oneshot (Part 2)

In the morning the light was dulled by the dark curtains in the room. Thomas was still in the bed and it must have been early hours because there were no sounds coming from the house. 

You lifted your head off the floor and tried to stand. The boards beneath your feet creeked, making Thomas turn in his bed. 

Before you could take another step he was off the mattress and in front of you. He was taller than he seemed last night. You gulped a bit, looking him over. 

"I just had to go to the bathroom." your voice trembled but he only motioned to the door. He followed you and stood outside as you shut the door behind yourself. 

It took a few deep breaths before you were able to concentrate and look around. There were no windows, it looked the the only one there could have been was plastered up.

You did what you had to do and spalshed some water on your face. The house was hot but the cooling water made it seem a bit better. 

Finally you opened the door and Thomas turned around. Leading you downstairs. When you saw the front door open you couldn't help it. 

You made a break for it, running through the open door and off the deck. You heard someone yell and Thomas's heavy footsteps following you. 

You hit the ground, rocks digging into your feet. You hissed as you tumbled into the dirt, skidding along the dust as you fell. 

Before anyone else could get to you. Thomas had pulled you up by your arm. He released what sounded like a disapproving growl as you struggled against him. 

"Inside now." his voice was like a rumble of thunder. You snatched your arm away from him and walked inside. 

You stomped to the room, crying angry tears. When you got to the room he slammed the door behind the two of you. 

You stood in the middle of the room glaring at him. "Sit." he commanded. You did as he said and he crouched in front of you. 

You snatched your leg away from him as he reached for it but it didn't stop him from grabbing it again. He began cleaning the small cuts and scrapes. 

When he was done he let go of your leg and you scooted away from him on the bed. He left the room, slamming the door behind him. 

There was a noise of a lock on the other side of the door and you let out a scream.  You weren't going anywhere.