🌌Chapter 4 : The Scene Of The Accident

After all, he was also a person who had been working together for two years. Fang Juexia had long been used to Pei Tingsong's jokes. He didn't have any waves on his face, and picked up the coat and cage on the ground to leave the practice room.

But Pei Tingsong hasn't gotten used to his ignorance, and took his arm, "Hey, that's how you treat your benefactor?"

Fang Juexia stopped and glanced at him, her tone not warm, "I don't want to, but you don't seem to be a benefactor when you molested me." He pulled Pei Tingsong's hand away, and his coat fell on the ground.

"what is that?"

Fang Juexia's eyes were indifferent, "Benefactor."

After saying that he was going to leave, but Pei Tingsong didn't plan to let him go so easily. This time he didn't pull any more, and took a step away, directly blocking Fang Juexia. He almost ran into it.

"You really reminded me by saying that."

Pei Tingsong lowered his eyes, and the corners of his mouth showed a trace of evil.

"I can't help you for nothing."

Fang Juexia calmly raised her eyes and looked directly at this teammate who had never stopped making trouble for himself.

"As a benefactor, do I have to ask for something from you?" Pei Tingsong smiled, "Isn't it?"

He originally thought that he had lost his reaction to this kind of banter, but the initiator became Pei Tingsong, and Fang Juexia's emotions began to exceed the scope of calmness.

"I don't have time to play this kind of boring game with you." He moved away and prepared to leave, but Pei listened to the song again and stopped him calmly.

"Don't worry, I won't be greedy for your body." Pei Tingsong looked up and down, the blasphemous expression on his face was unconcealed, "But since it is going to be open, one party must cooperate with the other party. Look at your expression..." He bent down, picked up the coat that had fallen on the floor and put it on Fang Juexia's shoulder, "It's too fake."

Fang Juexia stared at him without speaking. He has always been like this, his eyes are cold and direct, as if he never feared or cared.

This reminds Pei Tingsong of winter.

He likes the smell of winter, cold, mixed with the last scent of decayed vegetation. Although atherton, where he lives, hardly snows, he also likes winter.

Pei Tingsong had a strange hobby since he was a child.

In winter, the platanus in the garden was cut by the gardener with half withered branches, which lost the vitality of summer. This is his happiest time of the year. He will squat on the ground and carefully select the straightest branches, then hold the two ends and fold them in half.

These remnants are beautiful and straight, lacking flexibility, and look like they will not yield. At the moment of breaking, you can feel the stubborn resistance faintly under this rigidity. But it's useless, they will eventually break and make a crisp sound. The broken section shows the last fresh vitality, and the complex smell of the fragrance of plants and the decayed branches diffuses out, which is very charming.

The moment of breaking will bring him great psychological satisfaction.

At this moment, this familiar satisfaction is approaching.

He seemed to have found another dead branch of his heart.

"Don't get so intolerable. I really don't have any interest in you in that area. But since you have agreed to open, you have to act like a business. If you don't know what to do..." Pei Tingsong smiled and looked like Very innocent.