🌌Chapter 41 : Conceited

Click. The conversation between the two of them was interrupted, and Shang Sirui saw that Fang Juexia accidentally dropped the book from the safe on the floor.

Fang Juexia squatted down quickly, groping with his hands on the ground, his vision was dark, and suddenly he felt something, but it was not a book, but the texture of cold leather gloves.

The deprived vision exchanges the profoundness brought by touch.

"This book is pretty thick." Pei Tingsong picked it up before him calmly, glanced at the cover, "north..." as he spoke with his warm hand without gloves He picked up Fang Juexia, pulled him up, and spit out, "Get up and chant, and his legs become soft for a while."

Fang Juexia's face was calm, but what Pei Tingsong say before echoed in his heart again and again.

Pei Tingsong put the book on the table and continued to chat with Shang Sirui.

Zhou Ziheng, Xia Xiqing, and Zhai Ying are still discussing after reading the clue map on the wall.

Out of rigorous thinking habits, Zhou Ziheng always felt that this clue map may not necessarily serve as complete evidence. Xia Xiqing felt that his resistance to this picture was a bit too high, "You are very strange, if you usually hold a good card, you will not play like this."

"My opinion is of course only for reference," Zhou Ziheng made no concessions. "But you can't always rely on the player's gaming habits to judge, this is off-site information."

"So," Zhai Ying said during the dispute between the two, "In your opinion, my character is a detective who broke in suddenly. If you say that according to the regular plot line, it is the provider of clues, but it is like Zhou Ziheng said. If these clues are not established, the role of the detective can instead create a plot flip."

While talking, she unbuttoned her coat, inserted one hand into the pocket of her breeches, and continued, "Then push it like this, can the most vulnerable female high school student also make this kind of drama reversal? And the psychologist, this This seems the most positive role. Of course, if the lead singer of the band is involved in the murder, it may also be a sensation."

Her logic is clear and her speech is very organized. After listening, Fang Juexia came out and added, "I agree with Zhai Ying's words. In fact, apart from these, the two roles of teacher Yan and college student are easily forgotten because they are not clear enough. Such inconspicuousness is often linked to reversal. So I think everyone's suspicions are roughly the same."

Xia Xiqing nodded, "It is reasonable and there is no way to refute it. But I would like to ask, if the program group really needs to make a reversal, why would the seemingly disadvantaged female high school students and almost everyone else be connected online? This is not very annoying. Doubt?"

Zhou Ziheng smiled and used Xia Xiqing's previous logic to counterattack, "Perhaps the program crew knows that you are the one to perform, so it's a little dazzling if you don't make it, and it doesn't match your style of play."

The others laughed.

Pei Tingsong was lying on the table half-heartedly, flipping through the book on the table, "I want to see your room"

Shang Sirui nodded, "Go chant." After speaking, he said again, "Do you want me to accompany you?"

Pei Tingsong glanced at Fang Juexia, who happened to be looking at himself too, but he was not sure whether Fang Juexia could or could not see.

"It's up to you." Pei Tingsong said.

Fang Juexia turned his face away.

Oh, it turned out to be visible.