🌌Chapter 44 : Be Honest

Xiaowen drove them to the high-end apartment Pei Tingsong had been renting outside. Fang Juexia looked out the window. It was more than two years since he was counting. He had never been to where Pei Tingsong lived. Their only intersection is company and schedule. Even when he was working, he was extremely indifferent to Pei Tingsong, when he didn't exist, when he didn't have this person in his eyes.

They can even maintain this two-way patience for two years.

"Arrived."

Fang Juexia responded and opened the car door to go out by herself, but Pei Tingsong didn't know what to do, just didn't come out. Seeing him like this, Fang Juexia bent down and looked in, "Pei Tingsong, here it is."

Pei Tingsong raised his head and shook his head again. He crawled out of the car unresponsively. When he got out of the car door, his center of gravity was unstable and fell on Fang Juexia like an uprooted tree.

Probably the wine spirit is coming up again, and he feels that Pei Tingsong is worse than just now.

"Hey, slow down, couldn't you still speak just now?" Fang Juexia reached out to support him, and called Xiaowen for help. The two people walked him downstairs in the apartment. The entrance here was face recognition, but Pei Tingsong seemed to be sleepy, and couldn't open his eyes. Xiaowen threw him on Fang Juexia and took Pei Tingsong away with both hands. Eyelids, forcing him to recognize the camera.

"It hurts." Young Master Pei Tingsong got angry and pushed Xiaowen away with a slap. Fang Juexia didn't know, so she could only coax him, "Look at it, you have to recognize it to get up."

After listening, Pei Tingsong turned his face to face Fang Juexia and blinked.

"It's not me." Fang Juexia turned his face to the right, pointed at the camera, "Look here."

It took a long time before they finally got upstairs. What surprised Fang Juexia was that the apartment Pei Tingsong lived in was much simpler than he thought. He originally thought that a child from his family would live in a high-rise mansion with hundreds of square meters. Facts proved that he was not luxurious enough. The house was beautiful and beautiful, with two bedrooms and two halls with floor-to-ceiling windows, but the furniture was pitiful. The living room had almost nothing but a couch, and it was empty everywhere.

It's not like a home at all.

"Juexia, you can stay with him today. This is the change of clothes and toiletries I brought you from the dormitory. I used it to go to the hotel, but now it happens to be fine," Xiaowen hurriedly placed tPei Ting Song,down on the sofa and checked the time, "I will drive Luyuan to the airport in a while."

"Is he going to record the show?"

"Yeah. I'm too late, let's go first."

Fang Juexia escorted him to the door, "You drive carefully."

Close the door, only two of them are left in the house. He changed his slippers, took a pair of slippers and walked to the sofa, and put them on the floor, "You also change your shoes."

Pei Tingsong, kicked off his shoes, took off his jacket, "It's hot." He also took off the innermost black wool sweater with one hand and threw it on the sofa, wearing nothing on his upper body. , Leaning back on the sofa.

His skin was also white, and his whole body turned red after drinking.

"You will catch a cold." Fang Juexia sighed and took the coat over to cover him. Pei Tingsong tore him off as soon as it was closed, "It's really hot."

"The woolen sweater is hot, and the coat won't be so hot." Fang Juexia pulled him up, helped him put on the coat, and closed the zipper, but Pei Tingsong's last stubbornness moved his hand and pulled the zipper down. Expose his abdominal muscles.