🌌Chapter 68 : One Arrow Through The Heart

Fang Juexia fully realized that he could never beat Pei Tingsong.

This guy is cunning and confident, not afraid of anything, completely talented player.

"It's amazing." Fang Juexia pushed him away, pulled the bath towel over and threw it on his face, turned back and whispered, "Would you like to send you a diploma?"

Pei Tingsong wiped his hair, "Yes." He stood out from the bathtub, wrapped a bath towel, and hugged Fang Juexia from behind, "Forget it, I'm going to apply for a master-doctoral program."

The more he talk about it, the more energy he get. Fang Juexia turned his elbow and thought that Lu Yuan was outside, "How can I get out later? He plays games in the living room every time."

Pei Tingsong hugged his ice cream, walked to the main bathroom dry area, turned on the hair dryer to blow his hair, and opened the bathroom door by the way. After a glance, he turned his head and said, "It's really in the living room."

Really. Fang Juexia knew them too well.

"I know what to do." Pei Tingsong leaned in his ear and gave him an idea. Fang Juexia felt that he really fell in love with a high school student while hiding from the dean, but he had no choice but to do so.

Pei Tingsong turned off the hairdryer, cleared his throat, opened the bathroom door and shouted outside, "Brother Yuan."

"Hey!" Lu Yuan stretched his neck, but still stared at the screen, "What's wrong?"

"What? You helped me get a bathrobe. I forgot to take it. After soaking for a long time, I found it was cold outside." Pei Tingsong showed half of his body, "It's in my closet, on the far right, dark gray. "

"One minute, one minute, right away," Lu Yuan stood up, his head still hanging, and concentrated on the final melee until the game was over, "Go!" He ran into the bedroom corridor without wearing slippers.

Fang Juexia, who was hiding behind Pei Tingsong, seized the opportunity to go out.

"Hey wait!"

Seeing Lu Yuan walking back, Pei Tingsong quickly blocked Fang Juexia with his eyesight, "What?"

Lu Yuan scratched his head, "What did you say? What did you take?"

Pei Tingsong is very angry and funny. People who play games are really no different from deaf people. "Bathrobe, a dark gray bathrobe, is in my closet."

"Oh yes yes yes, scorn my mind." Lu Yuan turned around, "waiting not to come out, I should catch a cold in a while."

Hearing his voice drifting away, Fang Juexia hurried out of the bathroom and slipped into the living room like a thief. As soon as he walked to the entrance of the entrance, he heard Lu Yuan's voice, which made him shake his shoulder and hurriedly pressed against the wall.

"Why can't I find it?"

Pei Tingsong broke out in a cold sweat, "You can take one casually."

"Ah I found it."

Hearing this sentence, Fang Juexia quickly ran to the gate, opened the door and sneaked out. Leaning against the door, Fang Juexia let out a long sigh of relief.

Finally escaped, more exciting than Lu Fu was born.

Fang Juexia looked down at his slippers and couldn't laugh or cry. He was too miserable. I was planning to calm down my mood outside, but I didn't expect to see the rising sign on the elevator not far away.

Is anyone coming back?

Fang Juexia didn't dare to stay longer, and quickly opened the door lock with face recognition, and pushed the door in as if nothing had happened.