🌌Chapter 63 : Afraid Of Being Enthralled

Under the influence of Fang Juexia, Pei Tingsong truly fell in love with this identity and truly integrated into the kaleido team. He no longer felt the pull of identity disagreement, no longer like the past, blindly as long as the hip-hop singer is this A manifestation of dreams.

He remembered what Fang Juexia had said to him when they were still in force.

[Dreams are not high or low, there are only things that can and cannot be realized. ]

The forms are diverse, and the unchanging core is the truth.

He must also admit that the feeling of expressing himself on stage is really wonderful, especially with such a group of loving teammates standing beside him.

"Yes," Pei Tingsong raised the microphone in his hand, "I can now proudly say to myself and everyone that I am a member of an idol group and an idol."

The host gave them approving glances. He nodded and smiled, and said to the fans in the audience, "I have to tell you one thing. In fact, I am also a temporary rescuer. You know that the celebrity has itineraries, and the host does. Originally, this meeting was in early April, and the itinerary had already been set very early. One day, the staff of the Star Atlas called me several times and asked if I could make a forward adjustment. This is actually very difficult because I am tonight. There was another event, but after hearing the ins and outs, I immediately agreed."

"It's hard for everyone to imagine how these boys spend these days. They don't even have time to eat and sleep, and they are desperate to present this album to you and everyone." The host smiled say, "So, shall we give Kaleido some applause?"

The fans in the audience gave them their greatest enthusiasm, and many girls cried. He Ziyan and Lu Yuan began to ridicule again, pulling the atmosphere back. Six people performed the sub-title of the album for everyone, a dance song with a very brisk style.

The scene when they were shooting the MV was also shown. In the beginning, Jiang Miao was playing the guzheng. The cameraman asked him whether the ebony guzheng was expensive. Jiang Miao looked up and smiled, saying that it was a bit expensive.

Sitting on the stage, Jiang Miao looked at and picked up the microphone, "This is the first violin I saved up to buy after I debuted. It took a long time to save money before I was willing to buy it."

The fan below shouted his name, Lu Yuan smiled and said, "Brother Miao will take care of this violin every morning, especially baby."

As soon as the picture turned, they came to the desert park. He Ziyan smiled and pointed to the big screen, "Is this a desert?"

"Yes!"

"But it's actually a desert park," Ling Yi pretended to be angry. "Huh, I didn't go to Xinjiang, too."

There was a scene of He Ziyan and Lu Yuan fighting against each other with two fake swords in the desert. The fans see that they were so handsome that they were screaming, but suddenly they heard Ling Yi crowing frantically outside the screen, and everyone couldn't help but laugh.

"Ling Yi," He Ziyan pressed his head, "the chicken coop warns."

"Hahahahaha!"

While smiling, the big screen suddenly appeared on the big screen of Pei Tingsong's promotional video, which immediately triggered a scream below.

"Ah Xiao Pei! Xiao Pei is so handsome!"

"My God, why is the vine so handsome!"

Pei Tingsong accepted the compliment without embarrassment, half turned around and stretched out his hand to press against the fans, "Okay, okay, I know I am handsome."