🌌 Chapter 34 : Ambiguous Reverie

In the group photo after the event, Kaleido has been hovering around the corner. The six boys kept bowing. The host and editor-in-chief kept asking them to go in the middle, but they always declined. Under Cheng Qiang's instructions, Fang Juexia, who was standing next to Pei Tingsong, shouldered the arduous task of reminding the little devil to bow. He keeps his hand on Pei Tingsong's back waist, pressing him down every time he bows.

The group photo is a moment for the artists to fight for beauty. Everyone poses in various poses under the camera, but the six big boys in white suits are nothing new. They still stand upright in a tacit understanding of the group’s representative gestures, like The six little princes who fled collectively.

Coincidentally, the same is true of the senior brother group highfive, which was also teased by netizens on Weibo that day-the combination of star maps is not to fight for automatic bordering.

After the event, they flew directly back to Beijing. Except for Pei Tingsong and Fang Juexia, the other four members had their own variety shows to participate in. The company's plan is that when the new album is released, everyone will have a variety show, which can ensure the maximum exposure.

In the evening, the entries of #kaleido white clothes#, #kaleido live broadcast#, and #TingJue cp# once again rushed into the hot search on Weibo, causing heated discussions. Some music fans even edited kaleido's performances and exaggerated them as a model of the boy group live. Of course, many netizens also compared Qi Yao's performance with Caledo's. The two fans tore a small wave, which is the first time they have faced each other. The group of Qi Yao fans is large, and they slaughtered the square of Kaleido when they came up, which attracted many passers-by to show affection and love for Kaleido, but the road turned into fans.

Having not returned to the dormitory for a week, Fang Juexia almost forgot what it was like to sleep in bed. After washing hastily, he lay down on the bed and rolled up the quilt. The moonlight at three o'clock in the morning crawled in along the balcony, and his vision was hazy. He couldn't help but think of the night when he was alone with Pei Tingsong. Even though he had no memory of drinking the fragments, there seemed to be some feeling in his heart.

Somehow, he suddenly thought of the fact that he had bit Pei Tingsong's hand through, so he was completely sleepy.

Fang Juexia is a person who can't stand things being shelved. After tumbling and struggling on the bed for a few minutes, he still got up. There was no one else in the house. He turned on the light without hesitation, went to the living room to get the medicine kit, and went to Pei Tingsong's bedroom lightly. He knocked on the door, no one responded, but the door opened with a creak.

Doesn't the door be closed for sleep?

Fang Juexia hesitated, the bookshelf was blocking Pei Tingsong's bed, feeling nothing on the other end. With the idea that some people fall asleep more obediently, Fang Juexia still went in. He turned on the light on He Ziyan's side and walked through, preparing for a quick decision.

Sure enough, Pei Tingsong fell asleep. He was lying on his side with a book beside his face. He was probably half asleep after reading the book, and he didn't even turn off the bedside light. Coincidentally, his bitten right hand just stretched out, half-hanging on the edge of the bed, the bitten tiger's mouth was covered with gloves all night, and it was already inflamed and red.

If he doesn't deal with it, it may be more serious. He doesn't want to leave his teeth on someone's hands for a lifetime.

Fang Juexia walked around to the bed, sat down quietly, opened the medicine cabinet gently, took out the cotton swab dipped in anti-inflammatory medicine, and put the movement to the lightest level, gently tapping the wound with the cotton swab head.