🌌Chapter 32 : Undercurrents

Pei Tingsong quickly got up from Fang Juexia, and he heard a ding sound, the sound of the door opening.

"Fuck, why do they have a room card?" Pei Tingsong pushed Fang Juexia too late, so he ran to Fang Juexia's bed quickly.

Fang Jue Xia stared at the ceiling blankly, still maintaining the previous posture, until Ling Yi came in with a camera.

"Surprise!" Ling jumped in, "it's time to announce who the whole group is the King of Lazy Sleep..."

This is different from what he imagined.

I thought that Pei Tingsong must be the one who slumped his head and slumbered, but I didn’t expect this little bully to sit on the bed neatly, with a pillow on his stomach, his face full of business smirks, and his hands folded on it. , It looks like a fake of "Mona Lisa's Smile".

"Morning."

Pei Tingsong's pure American English gave Ling Yi the illusion that he was in the wrong crew. It's so strange, according to the usual virtue of Pei Tingsong, he should have been blasted out with two pillows by this time, so everyone should say good morning to him in such a beautiful manner.

On the contrary, Fang Juexia wrapped herself in a quilt after he came in, and rolled from one end of the bed to the other like a jade.

No, why is the atmosphere so weird...

Ling Yi was a clever ghost, and soon discovered that something was wrong. He wondered if the two of them had just had a fight, but what could be arguing this early morning?

He cleared his throat, picked up the collar of his pajamas and pretended to be a walkie-talkie, "No. 01 No. 01, the raid mission is completed, no lazy egg is caught, and ready to go to the next room! Over!"

"Wait," Pei Tingsong chin raised, "Where did you get our room card?"

Ling had an expression waiting for you to ask, sat down on the side of the bed, took out three cards like a gambling king, and shook his eyebrows, "Brother Qiang gave it to me."

What's this all about?

I was almost caught in bed.

Pei Tingsong rolled his eyes, "Get up, I have to sleep a little longer."

"Don't eat breakfast?" Ling Yi tried to pull his pillow away, which turned his face too quickly, "Pei Xiaoliu, let's have breakfast."

Ling Yi’s only shame-covering pillow was about to be opened. Of course, Pei Tingsong didn’t do it. “I’m not hungry, go by yourself, I’m sleepy to death.” After saying that, he lifted the quilt to cover himself and slumbered his head. "Remember to close the door for me!"

It's weird.

With the camera behind, Ling Yi couldn't say anything, for fear that he would delve into it if he stabbed something big. As a human being, he would never allow this to happen to him.

"Okay, anyway, I have completed the raid shot~ the target is reached!" Ling Yi got up from the bed and unexpectedly found that after Pei Tingsong opened the quilt, he revealed the t-shirt Fang Juexia wore when he was drinking last night.

No, why did you think Xia’s clothes appeared on Xiao Pei’s bed?

Just when Ling Yi was puzzled, his eyes comparable to Levinhoek caught a stranger point.

Pei Tingsong’s cell phone was on Fang Juexia’s pillow! The purple phone case of the show bag is definitely his right!

Grass, did he discover some amazing secret.