🌌Chapter 58 : Victory And Pursuit

Fang Juexia was startled. His powerful and stable logic system was defeated at this moment and lost its operational power.

His eyes shifted from the hands clasped to Pei Tingsong's face. He took a point, and he couldn't be more clear about the meaning. There is no second person in the world who can get the meaning of these words better than him, because this was originally what he said to Pei Tingsong, saying that his closed and negative outlook on love , Said how he didn't believe that people could really find true love.

But just now, Pei Tingsong reconstructed his words.

Too straightforward, more straightforward than the three words I love you.

Fang Juexia opened his mouth, but couldn't speak. He seemed to have lost his ability to speak.

"I don't ask you to respond now," Pei Tingsong is still serious and calm, "and I know that what you say now must be rejecting me. In fact, you don't need to care too much, you can equate what I said today with something Kind of self-introduction."

"I said,'I like you,' and I said,'My name is Pei Tingsong, I am 20 years old this year.'

Fang Juexia hadn't expected too many things. He did not expect that Pei Tingsong would come to him, that Pei Tingsong would be angry, and that Pei Tingsong would use his rational number theory that refutes true love to express feelings.

In the same way, he did not expect that when the three words [Like you] fell to his ears, his heart would beat so fast, like crazy. Obviously he heard the same three words from another person not long ago, but at that time he was still normal and in a steady state.

Suddenly realizing that he was still holding Pei Tingsong's hand, Fang Juexia hurriedly let go, "But, you said you are not gay."

Pei Tingsong is not at all ashamed of what he said at the beginning, "Human self-awareness also needs a process of development, doesn't it? When I was convinced that I was not gay, I still didn't like you. Now I can resolutely refute me at that time because I have strong arguments."

Fang Juexia didn't know how to deal with it. This person's undisguised eyes and confession just fell into his eyes and his ears, and lava flowed through his body like magma. His throat was hot, his chest was hot, and so did his ears.

In his twenty-three years of life, he had never met such a person. Not afraid of anything, even the past self can criticize it dialectically and fairly.

Fang Juexia looked up at him, "Then why tell me now?" But as soon as he said the words, he thought of Pei Tingsong's words to trust him before he confessed, so he added, "I didn't question your attitude, nor did I feel you It's a whim."

The release of his hand was something that Pei Tingsong expected. When asked why, it was completely Fang Juexia's style.

Pei Tingsong has no reservations, "Can you imagine? I am the person who hates lying most often. I deceive myself every day, saying that my ups and downs and all my actions are just out of friendship. In fact, this friendship is from the beginning. Fake. I not only lied to myself, but also to you, letting you accompany me in such a scene, I don’t want to continue to be close to you through the identity of a so-called friend, which is too unfair to you."

This passage was like a wake-up call, and it also struck Fang Juexia's heart. Emotions that contradict logic these days seem to resonate.

"What's more, we will face very difficult things during the next period of time, and we will be overwhelmed. I don't want you to feel that you are carrying something. You have to be clear. I am your comrade-in-arms, and the most special one. I am That comrade-in-arms who likes you. I will accompany you to charge and protect you unconditionally."