🌌Chapter 36 : Double-sided Knight

Double-sided knight?

"As the name suggests, the double-sided knight may be the dark side, or it may be the bright side."

"Players who get the double-sided knights will choose their own camp after the game starts according to the rules. If the double-sided knights choose the normal player camp, they need to do everything they can to help the good guys find the killer. Once the double-sided knight is out, no matter it is Voting or being killed, the killer will get an extra clue to escape. The good guy will eventually win, and the double-sided knight will be 1.5 times the original points."

This is like a gamble, although dangerous, but the final profit is considerable.

Good people need to protect knights, and knights must do their best to help good people. Once the bright side is chosen, the knight will be the first target killed by the killer.

"On the contrary, if the double-sided knight chooses the killer, he will join the dark camp. Once out, the good player will get the killer's identity information and speed up the process of investigating the killer. Of course, if the dark camp wins, the double-sided knight can also get 1.5 times the points. ."

Fang Juexia subconsciously calculated the probability of victory for this character. It is not fair to say that the double-faced knight can communicate with Killer privately, and Killer holds part of the key plot. The winning rate of choosing killer will be higher.

"You must be thinking now, if you are a double-sided knight, you will definitely choose killer. However," the voice narrator smiled, "In this season, everything is not that simple."

"In the second season, the killer players will no longer have the right to know the initial plot. You will receive a message about the issuance of character cards later. In other words, both the killer and the double-faced knight can learn their identities after entering the secret room. , Apart from knowing his identity, nothing else."

At this moment, Fang Juexia's dull sensory nerves finally became excited.

He finally got the fun of the revision. Under such rules, double-sided knights, killers and good players have equal chances of winning. All are trapped in isolated black boxes and cannot see each other.

Everyone will inevitably be suspicious and doubtful of each other, even if they are partners in the same camp. Any word may break this unstable cooperative relationship and push the other party into the abyss.

So funny.

"The rules have been read out, and good luck to everyone."

"The game, officially begins."

The narration stopped abruptly in a burst of electrical noise. The sudden silence caused tension to expand wirelessly.

Fang Juexia took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and the track map of the staff tied up with the rope appeared in his mind.

They first put a rope on the back of his neck. The two ends of the rope passed through the armpits, wrapped around the arms in a spiral shape, and bound the arms to the back, similar to yoga, and then tied the two wrists. last step......

Fang Juexia was thinking about his final move, and suddenly, his foot was kicked.

It's the person sitting opposite.

Why does this person act like this? Can't he see it either?

Fang Juexia waited for the next move, but he was too late to arrive, and he became more convinced of his judgment.

That's right, this person entered later than himself, and it is very likely that he didn't know that there was a second person in this secret room.