🌌Chapter 66 : Evil Retribution

As a high-profile satellite TV variety show, the popularity of the first episode of "Escape from the Sky" successfully opened up the nationality of Fang Juexia and Pei Tingsong. At least Fang Juexia and Pei Tingsong have successfully entered the mainstream audience's vision from a relatively niche idol circle with their wonderful performances in the show. The major video clips have emerged in an endless stream, plus the escape fans' consistent essay-style program analysis and Amway, Let more people discover how strong these two newly joined guests are.

A big V issued a long article to analyze Kaleido’s experience of major accidents in this return, and analyze the key to their popularity, as a positive sample. The most highly liked comment below is like this.

[@Yunxiao eats dumpling: If Star Chart can play the aural CP card, it's half of the win. As soon as the airport video showed signs, it started business planning, followed by paving the way for CP's various resources, sending sugar ring powder, going to the magazine, and then going to escape. It looked inconspicuous, but it was actually gaining momentum. In addition, these two people are also competitive, good-looking and strong. If they are separated, they may also check and balance each other. They are too good to play together. They are typical and super level "leader heroes" in the group. They are responsible for attracting attention. If the other members are strong enough, Can keep fans. Obviously, the strength of kaleido's whole group is online, so it is inevitable to return to word of mouth. I can say responsibly that once this group becomes popular, it will be popular for a long time. ]

The various accidents that happened to this small group in just one week are like a roller coaster, and a little bit of combing will make you feel scared. However, it is precisely because of Kaleido's overly bumpy experience that they have stained a certain miserable legend for their return this time. More and more people are paying attention to this album for various reasons. "Brozen" on the music platform has been at the top of the listening list for 30 days, and the sales of digital albums have also been rising.

The pen-hold black horse Fang Juexia rides the dust, and has returned to the stage in three consecutive games with a faulty lead, becoming the fastest idol to win three consecutive millions of pen-holders. Pei Tingsong's rap clip also received amazing views and barrage on another video site, ranking first in the entertainment district. In a few days, the two Weibo fans nearly doubled, adding more than a hundred stations, and there are countless CP stations. CP super talks first, and the degree of discussion is far ahead. The popularity of each member rises like riding a rocket, attracting countless fans.

Kaleido has become the head of the Wanjia family, and there are discussions everywhere, discussing their albums, strengths and sand sculptures of their members. Archeological kaleido has become a large-scale spontaneous activity. After some archaeology, each member has a completely different miserable point. The most miserable boy group has become synonymous with Kaleido.

Strong will not necessarily be fancied, but strong and miserable, the fan rate doubles.

But these exaggerated figures are not yet known to the two parties. Fang Juexia woke up before dawn. He didn't sleep well all night. He didn't feel uncomfortable but felt very restless. He often woke up. When he saw Pei Tingsong lying next to him, he felt relieved and leaned on him and sleep on the shoulders. Repeated this several times. He got up at six o'clock in the morning with very light movements. After washing, he sat back next to Pei Tingsong.

With his chin resting on his palm, Fang Juexia looked at Pei Tingsong motionlessly. He found it unbelievable. The word lover was almost a word he would never have thought of before, but he suddenly appeared, which was the most unlikely one he thought.