🌌Chapter 87 : Gossip Oolong

When Fang Juexia woke up, he felt that his skeleton had fallen apart.

He opened his eyes groggy and looked at the white ceiling as if he lost his soul. After three minutes, he gradually recovered his memory.

Quite... unbearable memory.

"Are you awake?" Pei Tingsong woke up earlier than him. Holding Fang Juexia, who was still asleep, was like holding a baby made of jade. When kissing, he was super light. He was afraid that he would wake up, so he wanted to wait for him. Sleep enough to wake up.

Fang Juexia, whose memory was restored, flushed with a rub, and he reached out to push Pei Tingsong's chest, and forced him to push him away, "Let go, don't stick to me."

"Why do you always do this?" Pei Tingsong's tone was still aggrieved, "Could it be that you forgot all of it?"

Of course Fang Juexia didn't forget, he remembered it clearly. It's just that he didn't say a word, arched his body, and rolled all the quilts on himself. With a glance, he glanced at Pei Tingsong, who was uncovered by his side, his ears were hot, so he pulled out the corner of the quilt and put it on Pei Tingsong.

He must stay away from the source of danger.

Pei Tingsong dragged the corner of the quilt into his arms, hugged Fang Juexia through the quilt, and deliberately sighed in his ear, "Fang Juexia, I am dirty."

It's so cheap and good! Fang Juexia suffocated and wanted to hit someone.

"If you get dirty, go take a bath." Fang Juexia red ears and elbows to hit him, his feet kicking under the quilt like a caught fish. Pei Tingsong felt cute, kissing and hugging, "You wash me, I washed it for you last night, you pay me back."

Fang Juexia became anxious and said, "What are you going to pay? Are you a primary school student borrowing rubber?"

"Is it a primary school student? You don't know if it's a primary school student." Pei Tingsong clasped his hands tightly and began to sigh again, "What to do? At the same time, there will be a second and third time, you have to be responsible to me."

Who is responsible to whom? Fang Juexia turned over with anger and was about to knock him on the head. Pei Tingsong caught her as soon as she raised her hand. He raised his eyebrows, "Otherwise I'll be stalking for a lifetime."

Fang Juexia's heart beat violently. He might be really eaten by this guy, eat to death.

"You were a stalker." He pressed his red lips as he finished.

Pei Tingsong kissed the corner of his eye, and then hugged him tightly, with his chin resting on Fang Juexia's shoulder, rubbing his neck like a dog, "I like you too much."

He often does this, talking to him like a child. Fang Juexia usually responds to him with actions, because he is not very good at talking. But now his hands are trapped in the quilt, and he can't hold Pei Tingsong back.

So he hesitated for a while and said in his ear, "Me too."

How can you compromise so easily if you don't like it?

Pei Tingsong smiled with satisfaction, loosened his arms and prepared to lift the quilt, "Let me see how many times you were bitten by the bug?"

"No, take your hand away."

"Look at it, just one!"

"...Return the quilt to me."

"Oh god."

Sunlight came out from the white curtains, covering the lovers' skin like running water.

Every love in summer is passionate, the sunlight that never cools down.