🌌Chapter 38 : Intrigue

Fang Juexia knew that the rooms were connected. After they left the room, they could enter the next room at any time, and someone would break into their secret room at any time. But he just didn't expect that the first unknown player they met was actually Xia Xiqing, the master of "Escape from the Sky" last season.

It's not that Xia Xiqing's intelligence ranking must be ranked first, but his style of play is special and very confusing. What he is best at is psychological warfare. No matter what kind of character card he takes, he plays like a villain.

"Hello." Fang Juexia bowed respectfully, "I'm Fang Juexia." He thought of another younger brother who couldn't stand up to say hello, so he spoke on his behalf, "He is Pei Tingsong, and he is now handcuffed. We live, so we can't get up temporarily. We are all members of kaleido, new players this season."

"Yes." Xia Xiqing nodded in satisfaction, "This season, all the handsome guys are here."

Fang Juexia took the initiative to speak for him, and Pei Tingsong, the rebellious director, had to raise his hand and greeted Xia Xiqing at the door.

"Why are you so serious? I like small seriousness the most." Xia Xiqing laughed, and immediately took Fang Juexia into his arms. "I am not a senior, just a painter. Don't make it so formal." After speaking, he patted Fang Juexia's chest.

Fang Juexia rarely has such close contact with strangers, even if he saw Xia Xiqing more than once on TV, he is still not used to it.

He glanced at the breastplate on Xia Xiqing's chest with the words [早早] written on it, and couldn't help holding the appointment form in his hand.

"And I already knew you." Xia Xiqing looked into his eyes.

Fang Juexia was a little confused, and the way he expressed the question was straightforward, "Why?"

"Why?" Xia Xiqing was amused by him, "Because you look good, I noticed it when you first went to the hot search, ah, there are also the magazine tidbits videos of the two of you, the aesthetic level. No one. Speaking of it, the birthmark at the corner of your eye is the finishing touch. I still want to paint you. Do you like watercolor or oil painting? How about I frame it for you in a large format?"

"Hmm..." Fang Juexia was about to respond, but heard a very deliberately clearing his throat not far away, diverting his attention from this big guy.

"Brothers, don't patronize and chat," Pei Tingsong's face showed a kind smile, his eyes fixed on Fang Juexia, and pointed to his leg, "Brother, I'm still sleepy."

"Oh, yes." At this time Fang Juexia remembered that she still had not solved the mathematics topic, "I still have a clue that I haven't solved." He walked quickly to the table before, and Xia Xiqing followed him unhurriedly. "Don't worry, anyway, even if you can walk around, you are still sleepy." His gaze swept across the room hastily, and probably looked at the furnishings, and of course the outfits of Fang Juexia and Pei Tingsong.

"It seems that Xiao Pei's player setting is a psychologist?" Xia Xiqing laughed, "Nineteen-year-old psychologist..."

"Twenty years old." Pei Tingsong immediately retorted, "Your network is delayed. I have passed my birthday."

"Really? When did it pass?" Xia Xiqing was curious.

Pei Tingsong raised his eyebrows, "It's about time for your public relationship."

As soon as he finished speaking, Fang Juexia glared at him, and Pei Tingsong had to change his pen to change his sight. But as soon as Fang Juexia approached, he complained to his brother in a tone that was similar to complaining and a little bit like a baby, "My legs are going to be numb."