🌌Chapter 25 : Two-way Insomia

Putting down the phone, Pei Tingsong still failed to fall asleep smoothly. It was already three thirty in the morning, and he sat down at the desk and turned on the computer. The USB stick is lying on the table. Thinking of Fang Juexia's angry words, he picked up the USB flash drive and inserted it into the port.

But when a dialog box popped up on the computer whether to open it, Pei Tingsong hesitated.

It is not a good time yet.

He can see that Fang Juexia cherishes his creation very much. As a creator, he can fully appreciate this feeling. A work of hard work needs to be treated better.

After pulling out the USB flash drive, Pei Tingsong lay on the table and thought of the interview scene when he closed his eyes. They gave different answers to almost every question. Fang Juexia is like a window, just by opening a little bit, he has seen a world completely different from the world he lives in.

He had never seen such a person. He lived quietly and soberly. He didn't need any slogans, and he didn't need to show how rebellious. It seemed that he was born with the ability to sustain himself.

Thinking of something, Pei Tingsong sat up and searched out the documentary about the proof of Fermat's Last Theorem.

He didn't know much about mathematics since he was young, and he was not very interested in it. But surprisingly, he actually watched it seriously and went deep into it.

Kang Dang——

Suddenly there was a loud noise outside.

Pei Tingsong paused the movie, took off his headphones and quietly walked out of the room. The source of the sound seems to be the living room. He walked outwards along the aisle, unexpectedly saw Fang Juexia.

He was still wearing the plush clothes that Ling Yi gave him, squatting sneaky in the corridor. Pei Tingsong wanted to scare him, but was also afraid that if he was really scared, he called out to wake up others. So he approached with light steps and silently squatted beside Fang Juexia.

In this way, the two of them stood side by side, blocking the exit of the aisle.

Fang Juexia had no idea about the one more person around him. He is now trying to sort out a stack of books that he accidentally knocked down when he just passed by. There is also an old copper vase on the top of the book. He came out along the aisle and bumped into it as soon as he turned the corner. The vase slammed down, which shocked him.

Fang Juexia stood up the vase and put it on hand. Most of these books are so old that the pages are tilted up, perhaps because they thought they were pressed by the vase.

Pei Tingsong must have moved here. If there is no place to put it, just pile it up here. Fang Juexia's obsessive-compulsive disorder made him involuntarily start to organize it for him until the last one was left. A rectangular bookmark was placed on the open page. Under the light of the floor lamp, he recognized the handwriting.

It's Pei Tingsong.

Fang Juexia couldn't help but read out in a low voice: "A robin is in the cage, and the whole heaven is in fury..."

"cough."

The sudden cough made Fang Juexia sit directly on the ground and accidentally knocked over the vase.

bad--

The vase did not fall down as he expected, and the aisle was still quiet, so quiet that Fang Juexia could hear his heartbeat.

The faint light of the floor lamp brightened the face that was so close to him. Pei Tingsong was so close to him, with one hand on the wall of the aisle, face to face to circle him inside.