🌌Chapter 85 : Wreck In The Sea

This is really a wonderful word.

Fang Juexia was hugged by him, closing his eyes and the almost imaginable picture. He even smelled the salty sea water and moist wood.

He sniffed, nestled in Pei Tingsong's shoulders with reliance, and asked softly, "But we didn't replace them with new parts, and we changed them to old ones. Maybe we won't be able to sail for hundreds of years."

"Do you want to be an adult?" Pei Tingsong's voice finally brought a smile, gently touching Fang Juexia's back with the palm of his hand, obviously he was the younger one, but he still seemed to coax a child, "Old The parts are old parts, and we can slowly decay together. Maybe on a calm day, they sink to the bottom of the sea together and become two pairs of remains, sinking slowly like a dead whale..."

Fang Juexia's nose was sour again, "I like the end of this story."

Pei Tingsong smiled at him, "I like it too."

Perhaps one day, someone will dive into the deep sea, discover their existence, unearth the story that they used to ride the wind and waves side by side, and will realize that every rotten part of them actually comes from each other.

Two completely different ships of Theseus became the remains of each other, buried in the sea forever.

Fang Juexia knew that it might be a stupid and risky thing to choose to confess when the fantasy was completely broken, but he really wanted Pei Tingsong to know.

Without Pei Tingsong, Fang Juexia couldn't imagine himself at this time.

Must have been swallowed by darkness long ago.

"I love you." He let go and looked at Pei Tingsong's eyes, "I love you very much, Pei Tingsong."

Pei Tingsong was stunned.

This was the first time he heard Fang Juexia solemnly say the word love to him. He always thought that they still stayed at the level of liking, especially Fang Juexia, he never dared to ask too much emotion from this person, he knew it was difficult. Therefore, Pei Tingsong is always afraid of crossing the boundary, afraid that his too strong feelings will force him back.

But Fang Juexia was so brave, he even took the lead and said this sentence.

In his eyes, Fang Juexia had clear eyes and wounds on his face, but he was so beautiful, the red birthmarks at the corners of his eyes were more beautiful than petals. Pei Tingsong couldn't help but kissed there, and whispered, "I love you too. I love you more than you think."

Pei Tingsong has read countless books, and there are all kinds of love in the books. He tasted them all, but the words never turned into real emotions. The words were words, only living on paper. Until he met Fang Juexia, he knew that he could love someone like this.

If he loves him, he will automatically become armor.

"Thank you." Fang Juexia took the initiative to stick it up, kissed his lips, and quickly let go, his eyes soft and open.

Pei Tingsong's eyes were also sour. In order to conceal his emotions, he laughed again, with a little childish face on his face, "You are really, I have thought about the scene of telling you I love you many times. It should have been special. Romantic, it turned out to be ahead of you."

The sudden "accusation" made Fang Juexia a little dazed, "Then...you didn't discuss it with me."

Discuss?

Pei Tingsong thought it was more funny. How could this guy behave like this, "More than that, I have never seen you cry before, and thought that the first time you cried in front of me was because of me." He lowered his head and bit. He took a mouthful of Fang Juoxia's nose, "As a result, this idea was also lost."