🌌Chapter 28 : The Wave Is Surging

[Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha]

[Actually, hearing cp means to lose hearing and become fool cp]

[Why is it so cute? Juexia xswl]

[Look at the old man in the grapevine subway and look at his cell phone expression hahahahahaha]

[I can't stand this sand sculpture group! Newcomers, this is actually a singing (shaded) runner-up, a hip-hop champion, a real dj, a high-achieving student in folk music, a high-achieving student from Beijing University, and a high-achieving student from Beili, please believe me]

[Don’t believe me, liar upstairs]

[Don’t believe me, liar, liar, these are six comedians, we are in contact with the happy comedian program group]

[It's over, I have already started rolling this song in my head]

The game failed in the end. Pei Tingsong, who hoped that the comeback of World War I, could not get rid of the name of the game black hole, instead dragged Fang Juexia into the black hole together.

In the next few days, kaleido's fit travel wheels turned, and he was so busy that he could hardly touch his feet. In two commercial events, he flew as a guest to the highfive concert in Nanjing of the senior brothers, and then there was a fashion charity evening.

Apart from the true and false data on the Internet, the most direct manifestation of popularity is the wave of airport pick-ups. In the past, kaleido naturally had fans picking up the plane, but the number was not large. So they have never walked through the VIP channel. What he didn't expect was that this time he flew to Nanjing, the number of people who sent off from Beijing to the airport was almost blocked to them.

After finally getting on the plane, Pei Tingsong sat by the window and worked for many days. The members quickly fell asleep, leaving him not drowsy.

Glancing at Ling Yi, who was sleeping with his neck crooked next to him, Pei Tingsong opened the notebook and clicked on the fjx folder on the desktop. There was Fang Juexia's demo, which he had never had a chance to listen to.

However, the name of this demo is Fang Juexia, just a series of date numbers, probably the time when the song was completed.

Putting on the headphones, Pei Tingsong clicked on the play button.

Unexpectedly, there is no prelude at the beginning. The first second was a short inhalation sound, followed by Fang Juexia's voice, without the lyrics, he hummed it. Ten seconds later, there was a soothing piano sound. It didn't sound like a sampled or synthesized tone. It should have been recorded.

Fang Juexia's voice is too special, cold and very spacious. Pei Tingsong closed his eyes, as if he could see him sitting in front of the piano, humming and playing this piece.

The melody of the chorus is very good, very ear-catching, and can be remembered by just listening to it once. Although it is a flawed work, Fang Juexia's aura is vividly displayed in this song. Most of the general ballads are linked to love, and most of them are sad themes of disappointed love and frustration, which can easily fall into conventional wisdom.

But Fang Juexia is not, he has an excellent singer. When he first listened, the alienation and calmness in the voice were obvious, and the emotion was restrained. Starting from the second verse, he deliberately increased the breathing sound, and the ending sound was slightly prolonged. At the end, even the piano sound broke out, and finally stopped abruptly, ending with his deep trembling breathing.

Pei Tingsong can't help but think of a common and sad opening statement-I have a friend who has not had a good time recently.

Every sentence, every word and pronunciation of him seems to be aggressive, telling you over and over again that this is someone else’s story and has nothing to do with him. He is just a poor narrator, unable to maintain his calmness or disguise him. Of fragility. Until the end of the song, emotions are on the verge of defeat after all.