🌌Chapter 54 : Ideal Type

After seeing the hot search, Pei Tingsong's face instantly collapsed. He grabbed Fang Juexia's mobile phone and clicked on the hot search, hahaha, which was full of screens, almost flew out to hit his face.

[Eating grapes without spitting out grape skins: hahahahahahahahaha (exchange) hahahahahaha]

[Happy Source Kaleido: It's hard for the late brother. Hahahaha pts is really fragrant and afraid of ghosts, all the way is "Ah! Beep--beep--" hahaha]

[Little Angel Brand Grilled Chicken Wings: Hahahaha I'm so scared to recite the name of the atheist hahahaha what magical instinctive reaction is this]

[Did kaleido burst today: The comparison video next door is more funny! The whole group only has 01 and the little devil is afraid of ghosts, jxgg is really too difficult]

[My cp is No. 1 in the world: I watched the first time and laughed, but when I watched it the second time, I found it was so sweet. I was afraid that it would be like this and I kept holding my brother's hand, unlike some people who just went in Sneered off hahaha]

[I am also studying hard today: Why is this group such a sand sculpture! The little brother in the hat is really polite, but bowing to the wall is intentional to scare ghosts x]

[Today is also a deaf girl: ah ah ah ah, do you all watch the final trailer of this issue? Gao Neng ah, there are two people holding each other and jumping bungee jumping to see the clothes is our hearing! ! ! I want to stick to the next issue! ]

[aleido: What makes a subwoofer rapper sing its head? It's fear. ]

"No, is it so funny?" He looked at Fang Juexia with a face of incomprehension.

The little brother of the hair dyer laughed loudly, "It's funny hahaha, I laughed out of the pleats!"

"What to do?" Fang Juexia smiled back and took the phone back, "Your person has collapsed."

"You said it is too late to spend money to withdraw hot search?"

Fang Juexia looked at him and laughed again.

The team's general attacker collapsed too quickly, and Pei Tingsong was in a trance state. The stylist blew and trimmed his hair. The silver-white effect was quite good, "Wow, suddenly it feels like a comic."

Fang Juexia looked at him, and he also found it attractive. Pei Tingsong used to have white skin and three-dimensional facial features, but now his silvery-white hair has a stronger sense of mixed blood. He must be very eye-catching on stage.

The hair stylist dialed Pei Tingsong's forehead, "Your hair was very hard before, and I was worried just now whether your dyeing will turn into frizzy hair. It seems to be fine now."

Will my hair become a little softer after bleaching? Fang Juexia was curious, stretched out his hand and touched it. Who knew that when Pei Tingsong found out, he thought that the little devil would reach out and pat his hand off. Fang Juexia subconsciously stopped and wanted to hide. As a result, he didn't have time and his wrist was caught by Pei Tingsong. He held Fang Juexia's hand like this and placed it on his head.

Fang Juexia was stunned, and heard Pei Tingsong smile and say, "If you want to touch it, just touch it well."

"Oh." Fang Juexia honestly stretched out her fingers and touched it twice. It was really soft and easy to touch.

Pei Tingsong asked, "Do I look good in this color?" "

Fang Juexia nodded, retracted his hand, and also retracted his eyes, "It looks good."

In order to cover up the new hair color, Pei Tingsong deliberately wore a baseball cap when he left, and put on a white hoodie hat, double protection. The two returned to the company by car and recorded songs with other members. One recording was all afternoon.