🌌Chapter 13 : The God's Talk

"It's over, I didn't drive over." Pei Tingsong was still an abc who grew up abroad, and when he was anxious, he would go out and wash the dishes silently.

"Do you have a car?" Pei Tingsong walked over while wearing a hat. He was still wearing yesterday's gray and purple sweater.

Fang Juexia shook the water in his hand, "Yes." Although it is not a good car, it can also travel, but he does not intend to help, "You can call for a car."

Pei Tingsong raised his hand and glanced at his watch, "It is very difficult to call now."

"But I'm going to the company in a while."

"Follow the way, send me off first." Pei Tingsong dragged him to the hallway, quickly took off the white down jacket of Juexia on the hallway hanger and wrapped it around him, brushing and pulling the zipper."

This person is simply... Fang Juexia didn't know how to describe it.

He was different from everyone he had met before.

The result is obvious. Fang Juexia parked the car outside the gate of P University where people came and went, lowered the brim of his hat. The co-pilot was sleeping soundly, frowned when Fang Juexia woke up, and even pulled down the woolen cap in an attempt to cover his eyes.

Fang Juexia sighed, and said abruptly, "I've taken the call."

Pei Tingsong woke up suddenly, pushed his hat up and turned his head and stared at him for three seconds. Fang Juexia opened the car door and "get off."

"So fast?"

It was not fast at all. In the middle of the twenty-three minutes, there were six traffic lights and four of them waited for more than 40 seconds. Fortunately, it was not blocked too hard.

Pei Tingsong adjusted his hat in the rearview mirror, got out of the car and closed the door. Fang Juexia, who tilted his head and rushed into the car, waved, "Thanks."

Fang Juexia nodded and watched Pei Tingsong trot with his schoolbag and enter the campus with the crowd. The phone rang, a message from my mother.

[Juexia, mom was watching the show at home and found out that you were not there in the previous episode. Are you sick? ]

Fang Juexia then remembered that he had forgotten to tell her mother that there were too many recent facts. He didn't expect that he would even cut the recorded episode completely.

[No, I’m in good health, but I don’t want to record that show so I left, mom, don’t worry. Call you at night. ]

After editing and sending it out, Fang Juexia was about to start the car and leave. But as soon as he lowered his head, he found a card on the co-pilot with a matte black card sleeve. He turned the card over, and it turned out to be a picture of Pei Tingsong.

Even the photos of the campus card show the arrogance of a devil.

He wanted to send Pei Tingsong a message to tell him, but found that he had no contact information for Pei Tingsong.

It's just a campus card, and it's a big deal to go back to the dormitory and put it on the table for him.

Fang Juexia held this small card and stared at the youngest with a big smile on it, thinking of how he lost his campus card when he went to school.

If you don’t have a card to eat, you can’t go to the library, and you have to swipe your card in some classrooms.

Ugh.

Fang Juexia finally unfastened the seat belt in his pocket and got out of the car. Fortunately, he had a good memory. During breakfast, Pei Tingsong was hearing the building number while holding his mobile phone and talking to himself. The campus was bustling with hustle and bustle. He put on his mask and lowered the brim, but because he was not familiar with the environment here, he could not find the building he was talking about after walking for a while according to the map.