🌌Chapter 33 : Heart

One sixth of the dream.

Fang Juexia was not sure if Pei Tingsong was sincere at this moment, but when he heard that sentence, his heart was indeed trembling and his fingertips numb. Obviously, they were still in harmony not long ago, but now, Fang Juexia has begun to indulge in the sense of belonging he has drawn into the camp.

When did he become like this?

So easily moved.

After listening to Pei Tingsong's merciless irony, Liang Ruo, who stood by, clenched his fists, like a throat. He had heard of Pei Tingsong's style for a long time, and even their agent said that they would not have conflicts with him, so Liang Ruo held back for the time being. He didn't want to cause trouble, so he only assumed that Pei Tingsong did not exist.

"Juexia," he turned his head, his eyes showed a slight hint of weakness, "If you have time, we..."

"Sorry." Fang Juexia interrupted him expressionlessly, decisively that there was no room for negotiation, "I don't have time, let alone you."

Liang Ruo couldn't believe it, he still couldn't accept that Fang Juexia would go on a strange road with him, even if they had to take a different path because of the past, but those memories were true.

"Actually, you really don't need to take it to heart." Fang Juexia's mouth curled up slightly, a smile full of grace but no emotion, "If you are any person, at that point in time, I will stand up for him."

For Liang Ruo, this sentence is simply the greatest irony.

"I'm going back, I'm tired." Pei Tingsong took his shoulders and left, "Hey, you can't run so far without headphones to listen."

"It's too noisy inside."

"You won't ask if someone else brought it? The real axis."

"You have all learned to use the word axis."

Watching the two leave, Liang Ruo held the sink, he took a deep breath, faced the mirror, and worked hard to manage his facial expressions.

The mirror seemed to have become a mirror in the practice room, and the indifferent person seemed to be standing beside him.

But everything has changed.

The two left the bathroom and walked to another corridor after turning. Fang Juexia tried to take Pei Tingsong's arm off.

"Hey, throw it away as you use it up." Pei Tingsong was very dissatisfied with his abandonment, "Sure enough.

"Shoulders..." Fang Juexia finished speaking in a low voice, and glanced at Pei Tingsong. "How long have you been listening outside?"

This look made Pei Ting Songpin express some different emotions, and he was no longer the cold and indifferent Fang Juexia. Pei Tingsong gave a long mum, "From that Liang Ruo's first sentence? Anyway, I followed him in." As he thought of Fang Juexia's performance just now, "Why didn't you just reject him directly? If it fails, it really leaves me room to play."

Fang Juexia lowered her head and smiled, "Do you think that I don't refuse, listening to him keep talking, looks a little indecisive."

Not really, Pei Tingsong knew his personality, and looked calm and quiet, but he was actually quite good.

He shrugged, "I just think it's weird."

"I know Liang Ruo's personality better than you. He is a person with excessive self-consciousness." Fang Juexia said plainly, "If I reject him decisively and interrupt him, it will only make him feel that I still care about the past. , He will feel very satisfied."