🌌Chapter 79 : Two-way Protection

Hearing this sentence, Pei Tingsong was stunned. When he returned to his senses, Fang Juexia had already walked with a few other people and left him behind.

What does it mean?

He felt as if he was fainted and hit by a candy, but before he could peel it and taste it carefully, the candy was gone.

Rushing to chase him, Pei Tingsong kept asking Fang Juexia's meaning all the way. But Fang Juexia seemed to be deliberate, only smiling, not talking.

Pei Tingsong did not stop until they returned to the hotel. One after another WeChat sent over, making Fang Juoxia's cell phone ring like a broken alarm clock.

After the bombardment, Jue Xia still surrendered and sent him a sentence.

[Moonlight: That means I like you. ]

Said it again.

There was almost a second back.

[Hengzhen Style: Really? ! [Covering my heart·jpg]]

[Hengzhen Style: [Launched Love·jpg][Launched Love·jpg][Launched Love·jpg]]

[Hengzhen Style: What does that sound like b at the beginning mean? ]

[Hengzhen style: please, brother, tell me quickly]

Seeing him like this, Fang Juexia wanted to laugh. The word bb is too intimate in the Cantonese context. He didn't want to explain it to him lightly, so he found a Cantonese girl from the Internet to coax his two-year-old brother's popularity. The video was forwarded to Pei Tingsong.

After posting the video, Fang Juexia fell on the bed, and suddenly thought of the famous saying of a certain poet that Pei had heard before-love and happiness made me play things. He deeply felt the true meaning of this sentence, not only wasted, he was a different person.

In the past, his emotions were as dry as dehydrated vegetables. Even if he was immersed in an environment full of friendship and care, he couldn't fill it into a fresh look. It was just wet, swollen, but lifeless instant vegetables.

But Pei Tingsong completely rescued him. Make him willing to express himself and express his love for a person.

It turns out that in love, there is nothing hard to tell.

The phone vibrated again.

[Hengzhen style: bb means little baby? ! ]

[Hengzhen Style: Baby? babe? ? ]

Seeing his question mark, Fang Juexia could almost imagine Pei Tingsong's current expression. So he added fuel to the fire and returned one.

[Moonlight: It can be understood that way. ]

Then there was no response from the other side. Fang Juexia didn't feel anything at first, but suddenly he wondered if he would feel frustrated when he was called bb or if he treated him too much as a child.

When he came out, the phone vibrated again.

[Hengzhen Style: Since I'm called bb, my brother will hurt me more in the future. ]

"It's not ashamed." Fang Juexia muttered to himself while facing the screen.

He took advantage of this once, and was actually taken back by Pei Tingsong.

Staring at this line, especially the second half of the sentence, Fang Juexia's heartbeat couldn't help speeding up. Pei Tingsong's words can't go deep, they are all overtones that are more explicit than explicit.

My heart is itchy, there is a feeling of sprout breaking the soil.

Spring is restless.

It rained on the day they flew back to Beijing, and it was very rare to see wet Beijing. Spring was almost over before it finally rained. Driving back from the airport to the third ring road, I was chased by an illegitimate person. There were many cars on the road and there was rain. The big nanny was carrying eight people. It was already quite dangerous. The illegitimate fan also bought the scalper and drove behind, almost several times. Hit.