🌌Chapter 40 : Hidden Door

Just the next second after Pei Tingsong asked, the ai locks on the white door and the black door answered at the same time, "No."

Pei Tingsong took a step back and pointed to Fang Juexia's white door, "Then this is a real exit."

That's it. Fang Juexia knows it, let them answer each other's answers. The ai who only tells the truth tells lies, and the ai who only tells lies must also lie. Their answers can be consistent and always contrary to the facts. An affirmative answer is a false exit, and a no answer is a true exit. In this way, the real door can be found by just asking one question.

"Congratulations, the answer is correct." With a click, the white door opened automatically, "Please leave the treatment room."

Xia Xiqing stretched, "Let me see who escaped?"

Fang Juexia walked out behind him. Outside was a small living room with elegant furnishings. There was an open room door on the left hand and a display wall on the right, with paintings and medals on it. Directly facing their treatment room was the door of the meeting room, which was marked with the final exit sign.

It seems that as long as you get out from here, the game is over.

As soon as he walked out, he saw a tall figure. It was Zhou Ziheng, who had previously met on the campus of P University. Next to him stood their senior brother Shang Sirui. The two seemed to be watching something.

Hearing Xia Xiqing's voice, Zhou Ziheng turned his head and smiled at him, "Come out."

Shang Sirui first saw Xia Xiqing walking in front, "Xi Qing!" Soon he found Pei Tingsong and Fang Juexia behind Xia Xiqing, "It turns out that you are locked up together."

Fang Juexia nodded, but accidentally caught a glimpse of Zhou Ziheng's wheat sorting Xia Xiqing, and while Shang Sirui was blocking the camera, he took Xia Xiqing's waist. He blinked a few times, rolled his face quickly, walked quickly to the sofa and sat down, like a little robot with rusty limbs.

Noting his weird behavior, Pei Tingsong who followed him said, "Hey, what are you doing."

Fang Juexia shook his head, "Nothing."

Pei Tingsong had already seen that he was looking over there just now, so he also glanced at it, and after a while, he laughed unceremoniously, and then sat down.

"Who are you laughing at?" Fang Juexia asked him.

"Who can I laugh at except you?" Pei felt even more amused when he heard that he was so uncounted. "Won't you tell me that you don't know their relationship."

"I know." Fang Juexia had an expression that I knew well, "Didn't they...was cp last season?"

"CP? How long have you been disconnected?" Pei Tingsong laughed and his stomach hurts, and suddenly fell on Fang Juexia's shoulder. Fang Juexia felt inexplicable, but he wanted to push him away but Pei Tingsong held his wrist and pulled it on his shoulder. His palm was forced to cover Pei Tingsong's mouth and his red ears.

"They are really in love."

Pei Tingsong's low voice stirred up a warm air current, and a huge wave was raised under the glacier.

Love, love?

After speaking, Pei Ting Song opened Fang Juoxia's hand, leaned on the sofa, and looked at him with a smile. Fang Juexia was shocked, but he couldn't believe it. He turned his head and stared at Pei Tingsong with wide eyes, making Pei Tingsong feel more interesting.

"What you said is true?"

Pei Tingsong raised three fingers towards the sky.

Fang Juexia exhaled, and touched her neck subconsciously, feeling incredible, "Then...do you all know?"