🌌Chapter 69 : The Secret In The Flower

"What" Pei Tingsong spreads both hands, his face is unbelievable, "Seriously"

However, the male fan couldn't help laughing very quickly, "Nonono, just kidding! Please help me sign, please. Please help me." He also bowed.

Just know.

Pei Tingsong tugged the hairband on his forehead, "Okay. Seeing that we are both 20 years old, let's sign Forevertwenty for you."

"Thank you, thank you," the male fan quickly said, "but in an interview before, Jue Xia said that his ideal type is a more mature person, I think I still have to grow up quickly."

Pei Tingsong's F has just been written, almost improvising.

Upon hearing this sentence, Fang Juexia raised his head in a jealous manner. First, he looked at the upright young man with a sunny face, then turned his head and glanced at Pei Tingsong, whose expression management was on the verge of losing control, and finally turned his head quickly to look at Ling Yi of the play asked in a low voice, "When did I say that?"

Ling Yi also whispered, "How do I know when you made up..."

"Fine." The smile on Pei Tingsong's face became more and more kind, "Then I wish you an early maturity." When he signed the autograph, he was extremely powerful. The sound of the pen rubbing on the album sounded strange, but Pei Tingsong still smiled and offered the album, "Take it well."

"Thank you." The male fan took the things and put them in the bag, and then held Pei Tingsong's hands with both hands with a sincere expression.

Hey, I also know that he is a wounded who feels distressed. It seems that he is not without conscience.

Pei Tingsong took the lead and said in a cool manner, "Don't wish me a good health soon..."

"Please take good care of our Juexia!" The male fan held Pei Tingsong's hand tightly and cut off Pei Tingsong's speech.

Is not it? Wait a minute……

Who?

Take care of our Juexia? ? ?

Fang Juexia felt embarrassed and funny on the side, so he could only bury his head in signing the small fans in front of him. Ling Yi pulled the fans in front of him to the theater together, laughing happily.

Pei listened to the blue veins of the forehead to jump up, but luckily the hair band covered it, "What are you talking about..."

"Although I know you are open for business!" The male fan continued, "But please take care of our Juexia! We think Xia is really difficult!" After he said that, he let go and turned to Pei, who hadn't taken it back.

Pei Tingsong's head hurts, "Wait..."

Business? ? ?

Lao Tzu is real! It's true!

"This is the rehabilitation tool I bought for you, as well as calcium-enhancing nutrition." The male fan took out the same things in the bag, like a pyramid scheme. It’s more fragile, so you have to add more nutrition."

"I'm not fake at all!"

This is entirely a question of his physical strength! Comparable to a personality insult.

Seeing that his little wolf dog was pressing to jump over the wall, Fang Juexia immediately came out to clean up the scene, "Thank you for the present, I will urge Xiao Pei to eat."

When the male fan saw Fang Juexia speaking, his face showed a shy smile again, "Thank you Juexia, I will find a chance to see you again!"

Fang Juexia lowered his head and smiled humbly, "Okay, thank you very much for your support."