🌌Chapter 31 : Soft Candy Attack

"I'm tired." After trying many times, he couldn't pull out Fang Juexia's arm. Pei Tingsong was so tired that he sat down against the wall, panting next to him, but Fang Juexia was still groaning, "It hurts..."

"Where does it hurt?"

With his head buried, Fang Jue Xia Weng grumbled angrily, "Head, and hands."

Pei Tingsong was helpless, "What should I do, if you get up, I will show you whether it has knocked?"

"It hurts!" This time the little ostrich seemed to be impatient, and his tone became impatient.

"Okay, it hurts, it hurts." Pei Tingsong's heart was filled with mixed feelings. The previous hour he was still worried about how embarrassing it would be to be alone with Fang Juexia, who just had a showdown, but now this object has changed unexpectedly and became demented. Fang Juexia is here.

"Touch my head!"

The little ostrich began to give orders, and Pei Tingsong did not dare not listen.

"Okay, got it, touch your head." He put his hand on Fang Juexia's head and touched it lightly. He couldn't help but think of the Maltese dog he had raised when he was a child. It was very beautiful and he liked to let people touch its head.

After only touching it three or two times, Fang Juexia sullenly said, "It doesn't hurt anymore."

"Is that useful?" Pei Tingsong was a little happy, feeling that he is already a man who can take care of others, "then get up, wash and sober your face."

Unexpectedly, this little ostrich, with his head still buried, stretched out an arm towards him, "The arm hurts."

Looking at this thin white arm, Pei Tingsong was puzzled, "Then...touch your arm?"

"Ok."

How to touch this. Pei Tingsong felt that something was wrong. How could one man touch his arm to another man?

"Let me squeeze it for you." After saying that, he started to be like an abnormal blind masseuse, closing his eyes and kneading Fang Juexia's arm. He didn't dare to exert too much effort for fear that this guy would be another one. Rebound.

He really paid so much for this family. Pei Ting Song thought.

"All right, brother." Pei Tingsong was half tired, holding his wrist, "Can we get up?"

"It's so dark." Fang Juexia still didn't mean to get up, but shrank even more.

Pei Tingsong was helpless, "Isn't it dark? You raise your head and it won't be dark. I'm turning on the light." As he got closer, Fang Juexia, who was facing the wall, came to face him and stretched out. Trying to help him lift his head, this is not a problem.

But Fang Juexia didn't cooperate, and even bit Pei Tingsong's hand that reached his chin, biting to death.

"Ah, it hurts..." Pei Tingsong was angry and anxious, and squeezed Fang Juexia's neck to force him to relax.

"Look at you biting me, look up at this tooth mark, bite bleeding!"

Fang Juexia still didn't look up. Not only did he not raise his head, but he moved to face the wall again, without any guilt.

This time, Pei Tingsong's patience was exhausted. He shook his bitten hand twice, and, apart from anything else, picked up Fang Juexia and carried him on his shoulders. Fang Juexia fluttered like a small fish ashore, and he shook off his slippers. Pei Tingsong wrapped his arms around his legs, "Be honest."

"I don't want to fly! I don't want to!"

Pei listening to the song was so angry and funny, "Why are you flying? I want to fly." He helped Fang Juexia's back and put him on the bed. He was so tired that he was half-prone, with his hands on the bed. It's me who is at the mercy. If you are with Ling Yi today..."