🌌Chapter 26 : Spiral Rise

At this moment, Fang Juexia seemed to be shining all over.

Pei Tingsong couldn't describe that feeling. Obviously they are pursuing dreams, but the methods and approaches that he and Fang Juexia choose seem to be completely different.

He rampaged his head in the cage and wanted to see a freer world.

Fang Juexia groped patiently in the dark, looking for the button that triggered the light.

Pei Tingsong couldn't help laughing, "Sure enough, there are many solutions in this world."

Fang Juexia didn't understand what he meant. But he realized that he said too much.

Obviously, this person in front of him was in the same situation as him a few weeks ago, but now, he can tell him about his mental journey that he has never shared with others.

This is not like him at all, he is not a person who can casually interact with others.

"Actually, I didn't expect you to answer my question." Pei Tingsong said.

Fang Juexia was surprised at this tacit understanding in his heart, but his face was calm, "I didn't expect you to go to that movie."

"You said it moved you." Pei Tingsong smiled, "I'm very curious, what kind of things can move you."

It is not so easy to shake an iceberg.

"You are too curious." Fang Juexia began to pack the plates, took away all the plates, and prepared to leave.

"Since you have said so." Pei Tingsong said, "I have another question."

Fang Juexia put the dinner plates into the sink, and quickly washed them out.

Pei Tingsong directly regarded his silence as acquiescence, and he walked over and leaned on Liulitai.

The splashing water couldn't hide Pei Tingsong's voice.

"You are at astar, what happened?"

After asking this sentence, Pei Tingsong thought he was incredible. In the past, he would never ask someone so cautiously, it was impossible. Now he actually thinks about how to make the wording more tactful and how not to be misunderstood.

Most importantly, after he asked the question, he felt nervous.

Fang Juexia took out the plate, turned off the faucet, dried her hands, and then raised her head to look at Pei Tingsong, "I may not be able to answer you this question."

He saw Pei Tingsong's incomprehensible expression, and said, "In fact, if you ask me straightforwardly, if you really have the unspoken rules, I can answer."

He looked straight into Pei Tingsong's eyes, "No."

Pei Tingsong blurted out subconsciously, "I know." Knowing that his reaction was too fast, he paused again, "I mean, I believe you."

His tone was so conclusive that he almost shook Fang Juexia.

"You weren't like this before." Fang Juexia laughed and took the plate back to the cupboard.

Pei Tingsong immediately said, "The process of people's cognition of things is spiraling."

Fang Juexia's movements stopped and turned to look at him, "things?"

Pei Tingsong thought of his previous similes of ice, wood, dull, geese, and a lot of vain, "...and humans."

Fang Juexia closed the cabinet door, "So you can be so sure now. Am I lying to you?"