🌌Chapte 80 : Hardcore Operations

"What?"

Fang Juexia looked at Pei Tingsong who was walking towards him with a [what are you doing] expression on his face, and Pei Tingsong returned him with a [what did I do wrong] expression on his face.

The P-sized fans who came across a pair of eyes turned around on the two of them, and the brain supplement mode was turned on.

Oh my God, how can I see and hear my brows from such a close distance.

It's so real, it's so real.

There is no water in the Yellow River in Ningxin, and there is no hearing for unbelief.

"What's wrong?" Pei Tingsong didn't understand what was going on. He thought that this obedient little girl was also an illegitimate child, so he asked her, "You are...you won't follow my brother, right?"

my brother! ! !

The girl who was questioned couldn't get any other words in her ears, only the word "my brother", she immediately covered her heart, and her face flushed.

Life has never been so happy.

"No." Fang Juexia immediately denied, "She is a student who was lining up behind me to buy coffee." He immediately turned the topic to Pei Tingsong, "You posted on Weibo?" He thought it would be better to see with his own eyes. , So hs boarded the Weibo account in the corner that was about to fall gray, opened the homepage by myself, and found the one that Pei Tingsong just posted.

His eyes are really black.

"You're too direct." Fang Juexia shook his head. He actually used the words insulting directly and sent the middle finger, which is not a hot search.

Pei Tingsong's mouth turned up disdainfully, "What's this, I'm going to be a bastard biss."

The little girl started to applaud, just like a little seal.

Fang Juexia sighed, forget it, why does he expect that he can control this person. Pei Tingsong didn't care at all. He took a sip of the coffee from Fang Juexia's hand, frowning like a taster, "This coffee is really bad."

The girl was surprised again.

Indirectly kissed! ? !

Fang Juexia's cell phone shook several times, and it was all news from Cheng Qiang. You would know what it was without opening it. One head and two big ones.

"Let's go, let's go, I'm hungry, and have something to eat." Pei Tingsong pulled Fang Juexia, who was already close to his soul out of his body, and left the small coffee vending machine. Only the cute little fan was left with pink bubbles all over his body and watched his favorite CP leave.

Pei Tingsong's size is still very eye-catching on campus, but he doesn't matter, he is worried that Fang Juexia will be embarrassed, so he tries his best to take him down the wrong road.

He actually enjoys this kind of moment, like an ordinary student, taking the people he likes to visit his campus, taking him to eat in the school cafeteria, and making appointments in the school cafe to read and write papers.

Like a campus love.

"I'll take you to a simple meal that I often eat." As he said, Pei Tingsong led Fang Juexia to a small coffee shop, most of which were foreign students, from various countries.

He picked a corner deck, ordered some sandwiches, and chatted with Fang Juexia face to face.

Here, Fang Juexia has an inexplicable sense of security, perhaps because here are all students who concentrate on studying or chatting, and not many people have their eyes on them, or perhaps because Pei Tingsong is opposite, he is very Easy.