🌌Chapter 47 : Cloudy To Clear

The door lock of the dormitory was replaced with a face recognition electronic lock. The staff tested it several times and there was no problem. After returning from the hospital, Fang Juexia took Pei Tingsong back to the dormitory and let him go back to the room to rest.

Before the others came back, it was very quiet. Under the dual effects of the medicine and fatigue, Pei Tingsong fell asleep almost on the pillow. Gently closing the door of his room, Fang Juexia left the bedroom and went to the kitchen. He opened the refrigerator and took a look. There was nothing he wanted.

Putting on his hat and mask, he went downstairs to the nearest supermarket. It was getting dark, and pedestrians on the road went home carrying the sunset glow. After debuting, everyone in this group has become accustomed to going out and doing errands by themselves, and the fact that no one cares about them has not attracted much attention whether it is shopping or studying. It is not the same as the star life in imagination, they are free due to lack of attention.

Fang Juexia had already made a list in his heart, and walked straight to the target after entering. He is a person who doesn't go to the supermarket very much, and all matters will be planned in his mind, prioritized, and save time and energy to the greatest extent.

When I was picking Sydney, I received news from my mother. Fang Juexia took a look.

[Mom: Your grandfather woke up, I told him about your visit to him. He also asked why he didn't go back to dinner together. You work hard, you need to eat well, know? ]

Fang Juexia looked at this passage. I can almost see the scene after my grandfather wakes up. Probably no mother has said so mildly.

Maybe it should be something like [I don't know anything about it, I don't know how to leave when the adult wakes up, and I don't stay to eat, I think he's getting alive and going back].

But the central idea was probably good, he couldn't help but think of what Pei Tingsong said to him when he took a drip. The hand who was going to reply to the message paused, and then dialed back directly.

"What's wrong?" Mother Fang obviously didn't expect that he would call back.

Fang Juexia stood in the Sydney district, surrounded by fruits of all sizes, "I'm in the supermarket now. Mom, I want to ask you, how do you choose the rock candy for making sugar water..."

After shopping, he pushed the cart out, stood in front of the checkout counter, and took out the shopping cart one by one.

"Do you need shopping bags?" The cashier was a young girl.

Fang Juexia straightened up, "No, I took the shopping bag." As he said, he shook the shopping bag folded into small squares. Maybe it's a one-meter-eight handsome guy holding a shopping bag, which is a bit funny and disagreeable. The little cashier girl couldn't help laughing, so she looked at him more.

It was just a few glances that recognized him.

"Huh?" The little girl's tone was full of surprises, "You are Brother Xia!?"

Fang Juexia subconsciously touched the birthmark at the corner of his eye with his hand, but he didn't cover it. He is not good at dealing with this kind of recognized scene, so he can only smile, and the eyes exposed under the mask are slightly bent.

"Ah, it's really you!" The little girl excitedly forgot to scan the code, and sighed at this close face, "It's so beautiful... By the way, brother, you were on the hot search today! I didn't expect that I would meet ! I am so happy, this is the happiest day since I went to work!"

"Hot search?" Fang Juexia didn't understand what she meant.

"Yeah. Some netizens ran into you and Xiao Pei while seeing a doctor in a hospital. I saw it when I was fishing at noon. I didn't believe it at first, but the clothes you wore in the picture. it is true!"

Fanservice ParadoxOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara