🌌Chapter 23 : Truth And You

The contrast and expressiveness of these two idols that no one expected from the beginning was beyond the imagination of the editor-in-chief. The prejudice against idols in the secular sense was broken at the moment when they had the courage to engage in thought collision, releasing amazing creativity.

They are not like ordinary idols, but they seem to be more idols.

"I can already imagine the hot search scenes on this set of films." The editor-in-chief said to Lin Mo, but Lin Mo lit a cigarette. "You should think about robbing magazines."

"That's true. When I changed the cover, I took a fancy to the potential of both of them." The editor-in-chief laughed. "There are topics, good looks, and real skills. This kind of kid will only get more and more popular in the circle.

Following the magazine interview after the shooting, Fang Juexia's eyes were a little uncomfortable, and he took off his eye makeup and returned to sit next to Pei Tingsong. At the beginning, there was a quick question and answer session, where the host hidden behind the camera asked questions one by one.

"What kind of food is not greasy?"

Pei Tingsong thought without hesitation: "Cheeseburgers, no pickles."

Fang Juexia's noodles were hesitant: "Shrimp dumplings."

"Who will take care of people best in the group?"

Pei Tingsong didn't even think about it, "Brother Miao, he has a habit of taking care of others." After saying that, he added, "But He Ziyan takes good care of Brother Miao...but Brother Miao is the best one."

Fang Juexia also agreed, "Captain, maybe because he took care of his younger sister since he was a child."

"What is the most common entertainment for everyone in the dormitory?"

Fang Juexia: "Um...playing games?"

Pei Tingsong shrugged: "I'm sorry I just moved into the dormitory, I don't deserve to answer this question."

The host laughed, "What is your favorite book recently?"

Pei Tingsong picked up the tail of the small dinosaur pillow on the sofa, "The Root of Romanticism." After saying that, he looked at Fang Juexia, "I recommend it to you."

Fang Juexia knew that he was implying that he was not romantic, but he did not refute it. After all, there is nothing wrong with it. Rarely raised his right eyebrow, and answered the previous question casually, "Recently watching "The Outsider"." He also looked at Pei Tingsong, "It suits you well."

The two people seemed to be leaning against each other, and the two disjoint magnetic differences were mutually exclusive. Even the host laughed, "Next question, what do you do when you lose sleep?"

Pei Tingsong: "Listen to songs, read books, write something."

Fang Juexia: "Play Sudoku or Rubik's Cube."

"What's so fun about Rubik's Cube?" Pei Tingsong asked.

Fang Juexia smiled: "If you learn most of the Rubik's Cube formulas, you can experience the fun."

"Do you like coffee or tea?"

Pei Tingsong: "Coffee."

Fang Juexia: "Black tea."

"Your orientation is really very different." The more the host asked, the more interesting it became. It is obviously two people in the same group, and they are still a very popular pair of CPs, but their hobbies are very different. Two extremes.

"What is your favorite variety show?"

As soon as they felt that they were not in a match, an unexpected unanimous voice came, "Escape."