🌌Chapter 49 : Haunted House Adventure

In order to avoid the passenger flow, the company specially arranged to enter the amusement park at noon on weekdays to film the group. Although the area of ​​this amusement park is not large, it can not keep up with the most famous large-scale amusement parks, but the projects are complete, and the haunted house inside is the legendary treasure of the town.

The weather is surprisingly good, and the sun makes people feel warm. As soon as the car door opened, the six Kaleido boys scattered and went in all directions like ducks.

"Wow, this roller coaster is so high!"

"I want to ride a pirate ship!"

"Is there any kind of shooting game?"

He hadn't been to an amusement park in ten years, and Fang Juexia still missed these facilities. The sun was so shining that people couldn't open their eyes. Fang Juexia stretched out a hand to block his eyes and looked at the carousel not far away.

Sunlight is a weapon to create hallucinations, and the scene in the field of vision is like a shaking old photographic paper, which becomes trance when shaking. Suddenly a seven or eight-year-old child appeared on the candy-colored wooden horse, with a red eye. By his side are his father and mother. They turn and turn, repeating the arc-shaped trajectory, as if they can just turn around and laugh for a lifetime.

That seemed to be the only time that his parents accompanied him to the playground.

"You like this kind of stuff that children play with."

Pei Tingsong's voice came from behind, Fang Juexia turned his head, broke free from the memory, and shook his head.

Pei Tingsong turned his head and looked at him, "Then you look so fascinated."

Fang Juexia wore a white baseball cap, revealing his entire face, looking refreshed and comfortable. Pei Tingsong couldn't help but look a few more times, and saw that his white ear tips were almost translucent by the sun, and even the fine hairs and capillaries on the auricle were clearly visible.

"Sit when I was young."

He noticed that Fang Juexia's chest was up and down, as if taking a deep breath.

"It's great, I never visited such a place when I was a kid." Pei Tingsong said casually.

"Really?" Fang Juexia felt unbelievable. "Your parents didn't take you there?"

Pei Tingsong put his hands in his jacket pockets and shook his head, "I see them no more than ten times a year."

Fang Juexia asked, "At the same time?"

Pei Tingsong shrugged, "Separate. I see fewer times at the same time."

His voice was still a bit hoarse, and he was a bit pitiful when he said that. Fang Juexia is not very good at comforting people, and he is not much better, and Pei Tingsong's personality is so strong, he definitely doesn't want an unknowing outsider like him to comfort him.

So Fang Juexia just raised his head and smiled at him with a slight upward face, "So this is your first time."

First experience in amusement park.

The birthmark at the corner of his eye was illuminated by the sun, with a little orange, like a soft candy.

"happy?"

I don't know whether this sentence pricked Pei Tingsong's nerves, or the rare smile of this cold face, Pei Tingsong seemed to be possessed, and he was really a little happy.

"What's so fun? I'm not a kid."

Don't overdo it, the shadows of the two people are stacked together, relying on them to be closer than themselves.