🌌Chapter 35 : Sheep Into The Mouth Of The Tiger

After learning that he regarded the puppy as his girlfriend outside the circle of Pei Tingsong, Fang Juexia felt particularly embarrassed all day long. So he tried to avoid Pei Tingsong and soaked himself in the practice room.

The phone vibrated constantly, but he never looked at it. When he went back late at night, he realized that the news was all from Pei Tingsong.

[Kaleido Pei Ting Song: Sharing pictures]

He posted nine pictures in one go, all of which were photos of dogs. It was a small, white, long-haired dog with pigtails, round eyes, and very beautiful.

Turns out this is lily.

Fang Juexia was a little surprised. He didn't expect Pei Tingsong to raise such a cute puppy. After all, it is possible to raise a Tibetan mastiff like him.

[Nothing but pretty: cute. ]

Pei Tingsong waited all night and waited until such a sentence, almost died of anger.

[Kaleido Pei Ting Song: You are too perfunctory]

[Kaleido Pei Ting Song: Li Shang, show me a small abacus]

Waiting for another while. It was almost twenty minutes later that Pei Tingsong's cell phone was finally going to die for an earthquake.

[Nothing but pretty: share video]

He clicked on the video, about three minutes. In the picture is a beautifully maintained small garden. Fang Juexia wore a white baseball cap, half-kneeled on the grass, fished a husky in his arms with one hand, and wiped the dog shower gel with the other. , Muttering, "The little abacus is so good, can you go out to play after the shower?"

How come the Husky has become so obedient and sensible in his hands.

At the end of the video, he heard Fang's mother's voice, "Jue Xia look here."

The next second, Fang Juexia turned to face the camera, he seemed to be a little smaller than now. At this moment, the soaked little abacus flicked its hair abruptly, splashing Fang Juexia's whole body of water. So he laughed, helplessly, but very beautiful.

It was Fang Juexia who was full of fireworks.

Pei Tingsong couldn't tell why. He watched the video again and again for a long time. Wearing headphones, Fang Juexia's sound of coaxing the puppy to take a bath was in his ears.

He always thought about that night uncontrollably.

The more this window opened, the more he became curious about the scenery inside.

"Escape from the Sky" has a large number of fans, and the topic is not small. The day after the contract was finalized, the marketing accounts on the Internet suddenly began to break the news one after another, mostly pointing to the lineup of program guests, with mixed truth and falsehood. Only one marketing account implicitly mentioned that popular members of the men's team will join in the new season.

This revelation soon caused a huge wave. Someone in the comments said that Qi Yao had been in contact with the program group very early, but the fans didn't recognize it and entangled for a while. Later, the anonymous forum built a high-rise building again, saying that the newly signed guests were Fang Juexia and Pei Tingsong, who had recently sold corrupt CP.

This time Qi Yao and kaleido's fans collided again. Fang Juexia was shot inexplicably, and he was described as the one who cut the Husband. They tried their best to discredit him, and Xingtu sent a lawyer's letter that night, demanding to stop slandering the artist. It has always been a war in the fan circle, and the attention of passersby is not so much. Plus, everything is still unknown, and the fans of the show are just watching.