🌌Chapter 52 : Chance Of True Love

He finished writing subconsciously, but when he woke up and looked back, he was severely stung by what he wrote. what is this? Why did he write this.

Pei Tingsong seemed to have crossed out the last sentence, scratched it a lot, and then simply tore off the page, crumpled it into a ball of paper and threw it to the corner of the table.

Through the earphones, he heard the sound of something smashing outside the window. He stood up and looked out, and there was a figure swaying on the balcony next door. Fearing that Fang Juexia would bump again, Pei Tingsong put down his things and went over there. This time he knocked on the door twice when he entered.

"Why are you making such a big move?" He deliberately used a complaining tone, "It's noisy."

When he walked over to see Fang Juexia cleaning up the debris on the ground, Pei Tingsong was shocked again, and quickly pulled him away, "Hey, don't use your hands."

"It's okay, the edge of this flowerpot is not very sharp." Fang Juexia threw the last piece of clay into the trash can. Only then did Pei Tingsong discover that what he had broken was a pot of cactus.

"What are you doing?" He knelt down and pointed to the fallen cactus. "Take revenge."

"You have a lot of imagination." Fang Juexia swept the soil on the ground together and transferred it to a spare flower pot, but this cactus made him a little bit unable to start. So he started instructing Pei Tingsong to "pick this up."

"Why me?"

"Blind date of the same kind." Fang Juexia poked a hole in the soil, "put it here."

Pei Tingsong pinched the top long thorn with two fingers, and the cactus trembled and fell into the trap that Fang Juexia had dug.

"You have been making these flowers and plants just now." Pei Tingsong glanced at him, and accidentally saw the Sudoku book he was laying on the lazy couch, but the strange thing was that it didn't fill in the numbers, it seemed to be written. Up a line of words.

"Hmm. What about you?" Fang Juexia blocked his vision, compacting the soil with both hands, "What were you doing just now?"

"Me?" Pei Tingsong didn't expect the topic to return to him, and he hesitated. Fang Juexia didn't intend to wait for him to give an answer, so he stood up and closed the Sudoku book. Unexpectedly, he suddenly heard Pei Tingsong say behind him, "I want to write the words for your demo."

Fang Juexia turned his head in doubt and saw Pei Tingsong sitting cross-legged on the ground, "But I have never been in love, I don't know how to write the lyrics of love songs."

This is the first time he has learned from Pei Tingsong that he really has never been in love, and it still sounds very impactful. Fang Juexia sat back on the lazy couch and was silent for a while, "That song is not necessarily a love song."

Pei Tingsong raised his head and looked at him. Fang Juexia held the Sudoku book and said quietly, "After all, according to your statement, I shouldn't be able to write love songs."

What he means is... he has never been in love either? Pei Tingsong couldn't believe it. Few girls like Fang Juexia's looks when he was a student, and his personality was gentle, except for being too indifferent when he treated them.

Pei Tingsong couldn't help questioning, "It's true...I don't believe that there are no girls in your school chasing you."

"Yes. But I don't have time." Fang Juexia's expression was very candid, and he leaned back, "I started to learn dancing very early, and I was very tired every day. I have to study hard, and I have to rush away immediately after school to dance studio. Later, as you know, my dancer’s dream was soaked up. Who knew that he was discovered by an astar scout on the way to school and became a trainee. At that time, I was practicing while studying. It was very hard and sleepy every day. I don’t have enough sleep, so there is no energy left to fall in love."