🌌Chapter 15 : The Party Scene

Xiao Pei held the phone and scolded a bunch of ***, when he was excited about kicking his shin bone to the table, he was so painful that he quickly hugged the cat's waist and couldn't scream.

Coincidentally, the door of the small practice room was suddenly opened, Ling Yi appeared holding an oversized bag of mountain pills, followed by a camera. Ling didn't even glance at him, and said directly, "Xiao Pei, Huo Huo asked if you have any words written on your hand to discuss..." He saw a big man like Pei Tingsong curled up and asked curiously," What are you doing? Do yoga on the chair." After saying that he walked over, "Can you eat mountain pills?"

Seeing Pei Tingsong raised his head in the past, Ling Yi was startled, "Oh, why are you crying? Why did you cry if you didn't write?"

Pei Tingsong gritted his teeth, "I hit my leg..."

"That's it, Guwazi." Ling patted his back with a grin, "It's fine if it doesn't break, otherwise it will affect our return~"

"ungrateful."

Ling Yi grinned, "Yeah, you are the Siberian wolf, and I am a cute Chihuahua."

"You're great." Pei Tingsong rubbed a few last times and slowly lowered his legs. Ling Yi led him to He Ziyan's workshop. It is said that the composer also came.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he went to the workplace, Pei Tingsong saw Fang Juexia, who had recently parted ways, sitting next to He Ziyan. The two seemed to be discussing something. They naturally raised their heads when they heard someone coming in, but the moment they saw Pei Tingsong, Fang Juexia lowered his head again.

This unnatural behavior reminded Pei Tingsong--he hadn't explained the misunderstanding to Fang Juexia.

Pei Tingsong coughed twice and walked over, "Then what, I think Brother Xia..."

"Hey?" Ling had a bright ear, and he took the stage down without mercy. "Why Yaoer's little mouth is so sweet today that he called brother?"

He Ziyan also interrupted, "Is there any handle on our Xiao Pei that fell into Jue Xia's hands?"

Fang Juexia guessed that Pei Tingsong wanted him to hide the fact that WeChat came out today. It seems that no one knows. Although he didn't understand why Pei Tingsong would suddenly talk to him on such a private topic. But he thought about it carefully. Pei Tingsong grew up abroad and became accustomed to freedom and openness. It is normal for him to wake up early.

Once the logic was self-consistent, Fang Juexia managed to convince himself.

Since he didn't tell anyone, it would be better for him to lie for him and change the subject. With such a kind thought, Fang Juexia said, "He is actually..."

After just saying four words, his mouth was suddenly covered. The perpetrator is Pei Tingsong standing behind him.

"What is it?" Pei listened to Songpi with a smile, "I am a younger brother, so my younger brother should be called older brother."

He Ziyan laughed, "There is reason and evidence, and there is no way to refute it."

Ling Yi felt weird and wanted to stretch out his claws and pull Pei Tingsong's hand away, but Pei Tingsong's hands were tightly closed and he didn't let go.

"Do you have any little secrets that you haven't told us?" Ling Yi looked suspicious, "Later, Miss Sister, remember to make me a full set of Detective Conan. There is only one truth..."

"There is only one," Pei Tingsong snatched him off, "It's just that we have a little secret and don't want to tell you, don't spy on the news, you are no longer my favorite Ling Xiaoyi."